West Bengal Board
West Bengal board of higher secondary education is an autonomous examination board in the state of West Bengal situated in the Salt Lake City Kolkata. The board conducts all Higher Secondary Examinations annually across the state. The west Bengal board of higher secondary education was established in the year 1975 by the west Bengal council of higher secondary education act of the state. The West Bengal council of Higher Secondary education has four regional centers for the administration n the state. The main function of the board is to regulate, control, modify and enhance the development of the Secondary Education in the state and to conduct examinations freely and fairly all around the state.
West Bengal board of secondary education was mainly maintained by the Govt. of West Bengal. The West Bengal board of secondary education is controlled by a committee of 65 members, controlled by the president. The council of higher secondary education West Bengal consists of the president appointed by the state Govt. and the West Bengal board of secondary education is controlled by the education department of the state Govt.
The West Bengal higher secondary board includes a total of eight subjects such as mathematics, history, geography, English, life science, economics and Bengali. The west Bengal higher secondary board education is very much in line with the British system of education. It is one of the finest education boards in the country.
The west Bengal board of secondary education system is one of the well equipped boards. The board maintains all tasks from the head office situated in Salt Lake City (Bidhan Nagar), Kolkata, India. The main functions of the board on which the board is continuously working upon are
1. Collection of the data of the appearing students in the exam.
2. Provide the admit card to the students for the exam.
3. Arrangement of the question papers and test centers for the exam.
4. Tabulation of the marks and release the result and the related issues to the result like re-evaluation, supplementary etc.
The 12th standard is turning point of the student’s life after which his/her struggling life begins. The board is working to prepare the students for their future to stand them different in the crowd
West Bengal Board Syllabus
The West Bengal School department is cause of the implementation of the West Bengal government's vision and mission both on the primary, secondary and higher secondary level. The main functions of the board includes conduction of examinations, the preparation of the text books and curriculum for the different classes, execution of the projects, recruitments for the faculty a...Read More
West Bengal Board Text Books
West Bengal Board Text Books are used in the Schools those are affiliated with the board of the West Bengal. The board of West Bengal education basically came into existence in the year 1975. This is an autonomous board of examination of the state west Bengal and located in the Lake city that is Kolkata. The west Bengal board is responsible for all the higher secondary educa...Read More
West Bengal Board Previous Year Question Papers
West Bengal board of education established in the year 1951 and works under the works under the act of the West Bengal secondary act developed in the year 1950. West Bengal board conducts the secondary and higher secondary exams. West Bengal Board Previous Year Question Paper is easy to access because the all subjects question papers are easily ...Read More
West Bengal Board Sample Papers
West Bengal Board came into existence in the year 1951 under an act of the West Bengal secondary act of 1950. The board is responsible for the conduction of the 10th and 12th standard examination, regulation and development of the secondary education in the state. First before the establishment of the board this was conducted by the Calcutta University but later...Read More
Excel in your exam with Edurite.
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2007
- Karnataka Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board Class 7 Syllabus For English Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Punjabi (Special)
- ICSE Board Class 10 Physics
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Accountancy
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Political Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Painting
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Arabic
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Geography
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry
- CBSE Board Class 7 Science