West Bengal Board Class 11 Economics Sample Papers 2012
West Bengal Board Sample Papers 2012 for Class 11 Economics
Sample Paper Of Economics
TIME: 3hr, MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
1. All questions in both the sections are compulsory.
2. Question Nos. 1-5 and 17 – 21 are very short- answer questions carrying 1 mark each. They Are required to be answered in one sentence each
3. Question Nos. 6-10 and 22-26 are short-answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to Them should not normally exceed 60 words each.
4. Question Nos. 11-13 and 27-29 are also short- answer questions carrying 4 marks each. Answer to them should not normally exceed 70 words each.
5. Question Nos. 14-16 and 30-32 are long-answer questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer To them should not normally exceed 100 words each..
6. Answer should be brief and to the point and the above word limit be adhered to as far as Possible.
Statistics for Economics
1. Find out the odd one and justify your answer?
Mark, weight, income, honesty
2. What is primary data?
3. What is a Lorenz curve?
4. Name the two types of index number?
5. Define statistical series.
6. What are the qualities of a good questionnaire?
7. ‘Statistics are numerical statements of facts but all facts numerically stated are not statistics’ comment.
8. A student subject 70 mark in English,65 in Hindi,63 in maths,59 in economics and 55 in Statistics. Calculate weighted mean of the marks if weights are respectively 2, 1, 5, 5 and 3.
9. Why is standard deviation considered to be the most popular measure of dispersion?
10. Write note on ,
b. Consumer price index
Discuss the kinds and degrees of correlation?
11. Draw a pie diagram to represent the following data of investment pattern in the third five year plan.
Agriculture=35%, irrigation=20%, small scale industries=25%, transport=10%, others=10%
12. You are planning a study about the literacy rate of shop keepers in your locality. Construct a questionnaire to interview them.
Indian Economic Development
13. What is ‘poverty line’?
14. What do you mean by sustainable development?
15. Define globalization?
16. Who is the chairman of seventh planning commission?
17. According to’ Times of India’ report on December 2009,
a. Indian economic growth was……………
b. Food inflation I India……………..
18. What are the consequences of global warming?
19. What are the important sources of human capital formation?
20. Which are the important sources of power generation?
What are the different categories of poor?
21. Which sector of the economy was adversely impacted by reforms? Why?
22. What do you mean by outsourcing?
23. What is the role of NABARD in rural development?
24. Discuss the main features of economic policies (1950-90)
Examine the main features of the land reforms implemented in India?
25. Do you think India can emerge as a knowledge economy? If yes, why?
26. “Earth provides everything for every man’s needs but not for every man’s greed” interpret this famous statement of Gandhi.
27. “British rule had both harmful as well as beneficial effects on the Indian economy” Discuss the statement by giving suitable examples.
28. Compare the demographic features of India, china and Pakistan.
What are the causes of unemployment in India? How do you explain seasonal unemployment in agriculture?
West Bengal Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with West Bengal Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on West Bengal Board Sample Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Commerce Sample paper 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Accountancy 2007
- CBSE Board 10 Math Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2010
- West Bengal Board Class 12 English Core Sample Paper Of 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi 2013-SET-4
- CBSE Board Social Science Sample Papers for Class 10 for year 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language) 2013-4
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry 2007
- CBSE Board English Core Sample Papers for Class 10 for year 2008
Previous Year Paper
- ICSE Board Class 10 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12th Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Oriya (special)
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 History
- ICSE Board Class 12 Political Science
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Botany syllabus
- CBSE Board 12th English Elective Syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Malayalam
- Gujarat Board Class 11 English Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Geography
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Geography