West Bengal Board Class 12 Chemistry Sample Papers 2011
West Bengal Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 12 Chemistry
Sample Paper Of Chemistry
Time : 3.00 Hours]
[Maximum Marks : 100
(1) This question paper contains 32 questions. All are compulsory.
(2) Write each new section with anew page and write answers of the questions in their order.
(3) Write your answers according to instructions pointwise and to the point. Draw figure and give reactions wherever required.'
(4) Use log-table provided by Board, or a simple calculator provided for your calculations.
(5) Use Pencil for figure drawing and Blue-pen for your writing in the Answer Book.
(6) Constants :
R = 1.987 Cal./ mole °K.
= 8.314 Joule/ mole °K.
1. Who proved the de-Broglie's principle experimentally? How?
2. Draw the structure of Diamond and write its type of hybridization.
3. Define : Colligative properties.
Define : Osmosis.
4. What will be the change in entropy, when 18 grams of Water is converted into its vapour at 100°C temperature?
Heat of Vapourisation of Water is 9720 cal/mole.
5. Define : Cell Potential
6. Write uses of Sn02 (two).
7. Write any one chemical reaction to prepare Chlorine in laboratory.
8. State the type of classification of ligands exist in complex ion [Pt(en)2C12]2+
9. Calculate ratio of Neutron and Proton of the element obtained by emission of a- particle from 2 90Th
10. What are Isomorphous?
11. Write Van't-Hoff rule in terms of Stereo-isomers.
12. Draw electronic structure of Methanol.
13. Write : Decarboxylation reaction of Acetic acid.
Write : Reaction to prepare Acetic anhydride from Acetic acid.
14. Diazotisation,reaction is carried out at a low temperature. Why?
15. How Dextran is produced? State its use.
16. What are Nucleoside and Nucleotide?
17. Explain the evolution of Spin Quantum Number.
18. Explain Raoult's law for the solution which possess solute gas in a liquid solvent.
19. Write short note on : Substitutional Solid Solution.
20. Write difference between Electro-chemical cell and`Electrolytic cell - (state 4 points).
21. Explain the equation of average rate of reaction by graph showing the change in concentration of reactants and products with time.
22. The first order reaction takes 20 minutes to complete 15% of its concentration, calculate what time will be required to complete its 75% concentration?
The rate constant of a reaction is 2.Ox103min.-1 at 27 °C. If the temperature is increased by 20 °C, its value becomes three times. Calculate energy of activation.
23. On which principle the Langmuir adsorption isotherm depends? Write its hypothesis.
24. Uses' of adsorption (any four).
25. Give chemical reactions for preparation of K2Cr2O7.
How photographic plate is. prepared? Explain the preparation.
26. Explain structure of complex ion in K2[Ni(CN)4] on the basis of hybridisation.
27.State magnetic moment of metal ion present in [Fe(H2O)6]3+ and [Fe(CN)6]3-. Give reason for their different values.
28. What is called Nuclides? State the element Z=90 atomic weight with 230 and 228 in the form of nuclides.
29. Write short note on Di-saccharides.
30. Give structural formula of a-amino acid obtained by hydrolysis of Protein. Write names of any two amino-acids occur in nature.294 Pu
31. Explain : Mordant Dyes.
How Ceramics are obtained? Write names of ceramics used in cutting and grinding tools.
32. Write short note on :
West Bengal Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with West Bengal Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on West Bengal Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Class 12 Biotechnology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Sanskrit 2013-Set-2
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Economics Sample Paper Of 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Math 2013-SET-4
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2010
- ICSE Board Class 9 Math 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Elements of Science & Maths for Agriculture 2013
- ICSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2010
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Malayalam(Special)
- CBSE Board Class 7 Science
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Geography
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Home Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Urdu Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Science
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Chemistry syllabus
- Rajasthan Board Class 9 Gujarati
- ICSE Board Class 11 Accountancy
- ICSE Board Class 12 Psychology