Uttarakhand Board Syllabus
The Uttarakhand Department of Education plays an important role in providing quality education from the basic level to the Secondary level. Additionally, it runs the State Council of Education Research and Training offering programs like the 'Sabhi Ke Liye Shiksha Parisad', and the SSA and Literacy mission. The Board has taken the praiseworthy step of universalizing elementary education. Dehradun is the head quarter of this educational Board, and to maintain its phenomenal educational legacy, the Board performs significantly along with its huge infrastructure. Almost one lakh employees are associated with this Board and take part in different educational activities to conserve its earned reputation.
Due to vast Research on the current educational demands, the Board makes itself a credible source that can provide quality education with updated syllabus. Several Primary, Junior School, High School and Intermediate schools are recognized by this Board, and to meet the demands of all the educational levels, the Board takes innovative measures, and implements these sincerely. The Board publishes text books, and distributes these from class 1 to 12. It prepares every student in a updated way, and to maintain this tradition, it includes the right textbooks for each class.
In the 10th standard, the subjects included are Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, English, Mathematics, Science, History, Geography. These subjects are also included in the 12th standard. Additionally, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Sociology, Accountancy, Business studies and Psychology are also included in the syllabus.
Uttarakhand Board Syllabus by class
Uttarakhand Board Syllabus by Subject
Uttarakhand Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Uttarakhand Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies
- ICSE Board Class 11 Economics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Environmental Studies
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Chemistry
- Manipur Board Class 9 Mizo
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Sindhi
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Social Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Art
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Fine Arts
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Kannada