Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Physics Sample Papers 2011
Tamilnadu Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 10 Physics
Sample Question Paper
Max. Marks : 50
Time : 1 ¼ hrs
I. Choose the correct answer and write it against the question number in your answer book
1. A man arriving cement bag on his back up a slope will
(a) learn backward (b) learn forward
(c) what straight
(d) lean towards his left
2. The wavelength of Chennai A broadcasting station is 60cm. At what frequency does Chennai A
3. Them it voltage following of a transformer whose turns ration 40 is 60 volt. The output voltage is
(a) 6 V
(b) 40 V
(c) 120 V
(d) 240 V
4. Whch of the following is based on electromagnetic induction?
5. The un of stress is
6. A chain reaction is possible when the mass of the fuel is greater than
(a) proton mass
(b) neutron mass
(c) electron mass
(d) critical mass
7.In a Nuclearractor the fissionable material is
(b) 92 U235
(a) 92 U232
8. Natural radioactivity occurs in elemts of atomic number greater than
(a) 28 (b) 82 (c) 52 (d) 40
9. The object which are found between orbits of Mars and Jupiter are
(a) meteorites (b) asteriods (c) comets
II. Answer any five of the following question in one or two sentences:
10. Define angular momentum
11. What is the energy of a photon of frequency 705 X 10 14 Hz?
12. The magnetic flux linked with a coil hangs from 0.3 W to zero in 1.2 second. Calculate the induced emf.
13. State Fleming's left hand rule
14. Why does a person standing in a railway platform tend to fall towards the moving train?
15. How does the surface tension vary with temperature?
16. Find the nuclear radius of 13 Al 27
17. What is he principle involved in the production of X-rays?
18. State Newton's universal law of gravitation.
III. Answer any five of the following question.
19. Compare the motion of a freely falling body with that of a projectile.
20. Derive the relation between linear velocity and angular velocity.
21. Calculate the momentum of a particle associated with de Broglie current wavelength 2a.
22. What is photoelectric effect? On what factors does the photoelectric current depend?
23. Find the cost of using a 1500 W immersion heater and a 700 W electric iron for 30 minutes per day or 30 days, at the cost of Rs.2 per unit.
24. Distinguish between streamline flow and turbulent flow.
25. Define reproduction factor. Give its significance.
26. Write any three properties of X-rays?
27. What are meteors and meteorites?
(5 X 2 = 10)
IV. Answer any three of the following question.
28. A force of 150 N is required to break a 3cm long nylon ord. An object of mass 1.2 kf is fixed to one and of the cord and whirled around. Determine the maximum speed with which it can be whirled around without breaking the cord.
29. Explain Raman effect and write tis applications.
30. List the parts of D C generator and describe its working with a neat diagram.
Tamilnadu Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Tamilnadu Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Tamilnadu Board Sample Question Paper for class 10 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Gujarat Board Class 10 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 8 Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 9 Chemistry 2009
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Math 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2005
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 History 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Sample Paper of Science For 2007
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2008
- CBSE Board 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 10 Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Public Administration
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 English Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Kannada
- CBSE Board 12th Computer Science Syllabus
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Botany syllasbus
- ICSE Board Class 12 Psychology
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Music (Hindustani Vocal)
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Syllabus Of History