Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Economics Sample Papers 2011
Tamilnadu Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 12 Economics
1.Who gave the wealth definition of Economics?
2.What was the prize awarded to Amartya Kumar Sen for his outstanding contribution to economics?
3.What is the other name for Marshallian utility analysis?
4.Name the French Mathematician who first stated the Law of Demand.
5.Can the size of plant and technology employed be changed in the market period?
6.Is Capital a man - made productive resource?
7.What is the price paid for the use of the power of land according to David Ricardo?
8.What is the difference between revenue receipts and revenue expenditure called?
9.What should be added to a three sector model to make it a four sector model or open economy?
10. What is the ratio of total consumption to total income called?
11.Who developed the Residual Claimant Theory?
12.Name the concept introduced by Prof. E.M. Chamberlin
13. State Alfred Marshall s definition of Economics.
14.What is a mixed economy?
15.What is consumer s surplus?
16.State the Law of Demand.
17.Write a note on Equilibrium Price .
18.Give the meaning of division of labour .
19.What are money costs?
20.Distinguish between a firm and an industry.
21.What is normal profit?
22.State Say s Law of Market.
23.Explain - What is money?
24.Define public finance.
25.What is micro economics?
26.What are the four factors of production?
27.What is Marginal Revenue Product?
28.Mention any three points of criticism of the Wealth Definition.
29.Distinguish between total utility and marginal utility.
30.State briefly the Law of Supply with diagram.
31.Explain dynamic equilibrium.
32.Enlist the internal and external diseconomies of scale.
33.Explain Opportunity Cost.
34.What are the features of monopolistic competition?
35.Explain the Innovations Theory of Profit.
36.What are the differences between direct taxes and indirect taxes?
37.Explain Ricardo s Theory of rent.
38.Explain the merits and demerits of mixed economy.
39.Describe the law of dimimishing marginal utility with diagram.
40.Explain the different types of elasticity of demand with diagrams.
Tamilnadu Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Tamilnadu Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Tamilnadu Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Geography 2013
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2005
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2011
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper Of 2011
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 English Core Sample Paper Of 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Social Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2009
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2009
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 English Optional
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Political Science
- West Bengal Board Class 9 Syllabus For Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 English Literature
- CBSE Board Social Science Syllabus for Class 10
- CBSE Board Class 11 Home Science
- CBSE BOARD History Syllabus for Class 12
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Element of Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Sanskrit