Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Chemistry Sample Papers 2011
Tamilnadu Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 10 Chemistry
SECTION - B
MARKS : 50
1. The Quantum number which gives the maximum number of electrons in a shell is _________ Quantum number.
2. The mass of one mole of Ozone is ____________ gm.
3. Law of multiple proportions was given by ______________
b) Lavoisier c) Berzelius d) Proust
4. The value of H is positive for ____________ reaction.
5. German salve is an alloy of_________
6. Which one of the following occurs in its native form?
7. Sodium Silica is also called as________
a) Blue Glass
b) Water Glass
8. Butan-2-ol is _________alcohol.
a) a Primary
b) a Secondary
9. Formic acid is present in__________
10. Asbestos is he disease which affects________
11. State Principle
12. Define Law of Conservation of Mass.
13. State Goy Lucssac's law of combining volumes.
14. Define Law of Mass action.
15. What is Liquation?
16. Define alotropy.
17. What is denatured alcohol?
18. Give any two uses of ethers.
19. Give the types of soil pollutants.
20. Write a note on Summerfield’s model of an atom.
21. Give any three difference between an orbit and an orbital.
22. What weight of H2SO4 is present in 250 cm3 of .025 N solution?
23. 6 gm. of Carbon forms two types of oxides each weighing 10 gm and 14gm respectively. Which law does it illustrate? Give reason.
24. Define Rate of reaction and mention its unit.
25. Give any three of Aluminium.
26. Mention the types of ethers with examples.
27. How is acid prepared by Quick Vinegar process?
28. What is decarboxylation? Give an example.
29. Explain Oxide formation method of determining equivalent mass of an element with an example.
30. Distinguish between metals and non metals based on their physical properties.
31. Explain the following in the extraction of Iron from its ore
a) Combustion zone b) Fusion Zone and c) Slag formation zone
32. How is Phosphorus extracted by the Modern Electric Thermal process from its ore?
33. Describe the manufacture of ethanol from Molasses.
34. What are effects of Air-Pollution on human beings?
Tamilnadu Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Tamilnadu Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Tamilnadu Board Sample Question Paper for class 10 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Science 2013-SET-4
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Informatics Practices 2013
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Social Science 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Physics 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Social Science 2007
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2005
- CBSE Board 12 Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2008
- CBSE Board 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Math
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Informatics Practices
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Accountancy
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Psychology
- ICSE Board Class 9 Computer Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Geography
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Marathi (special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Element of Science
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Syllabus For Physics