Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Biology Sample Papers 2011
Tamilnadu Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 12 Biology
Sample Paper – 2011
Subject – Biology
1.What is the role of genetic drift in evolution?
2.Explain the karyotyping of human chromosomes.
3.Describe briefly about activation of adaptive immunity.
4.What is the pathogen, symptoms and mode of transmission of Rabies and Cholera?
5.Define the process of absorption and assimilation of digested food.
6.Define Hardy-Weinberg’s law.
7.What do you mean by artificial pacemaker?
8.Why do we say future source of power is Hydrogen?
9.Describe main characteristic features of Assel bred of lowl.
10.Write the definition of differentiation.
11.What do you mean by cDNA?
12.Write about pedigree analysis.
13.Explain any three measures of graft rejection.
14.Write the definition of diploid cell srain?
16.Write a passage on non-hazardous solid waste management.
Tamilnadu Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Tamilnadu Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Tamilnadu Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2007
- Maharashtra Board Class 10 Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Political Science
- CBSE Board Class 7 Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Urdu Core
- Haryana Board Class 12 English Core
- ICSE Board Class 12 Biology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Environmental Studies
- Haryana Board Class 10 English Literature
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography
- CBSE Board 12th English Elective Syllabus