Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Biology Sample Papers 2011
Tamilnadu Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 12 Biology
Sample Paper – 2011
Subject – Biology
1.What is the role of genetic drift in evolution?
2.Explain the karyotyping of human chromosomes.
3.Describe briefly about activation of adaptive immunity.
4.What is the pathogen, symptoms and mode of transmission of Rabies and Cholera?
5.Define the process of absorption and assimilation of digested food.
6.Define Hardy-Weinberg’s law.
7.What do you mean by artificial pacemaker?
8.Why do we say future source of power is Hydrogen?
9.Describe main characteristic features of Assel bred of lowl.
10.Write the definition of differentiation.
11.What do you mean by cDNA?
12.Write about pedigree analysis.
13.Explain any three measures of graft rejection.
14.Write the definition of diploid cell srain?
16.Write a passage on non-hazardous solid waste management.
Tamilnadu Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Tamilnadu Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Tamilnadu Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2007
- CBSE Board 12th Class History Previous Year Question Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Russian
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Accountancy
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 History
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 French
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math
- ICSE Board Class 11 Chemistry
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Political Science
- CBSE BOARD History Syllabus for Class 12
- ICSE Board Class 12 Physics
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Public Administration