Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Biology Sample Papers 2011
Tamilnadu Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 12 Biology
Sample Paper – 2011
Subject – Biology
1.What is the role of genetic drift in evolution?
2.Explain the karyotyping of human chromosomes.
3.Describe briefly about activation of adaptive immunity.
4.What is the pathogen, symptoms and mode of transmission of Rabies and Cholera?
5.Define the process of absorption and assimilation of digested food.
6.Define Hardy-Weinberg’s law.
7.What do you mean by artificial pacemaker?
8.Why do we say future source of power is Hydrogen?
9.Describe main characteristic features of Assel bred of lowl.
10.Write the definition of differentiation.
11.What do you mean by cDNA?
12.Write about pedigree analysis.
13.Explain any three measures of graft rejection.
14.Write the definition of diploid cell srain?
16.Write a passage on non-hazardous solid waste management.
Tamilnadu Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Tamilnadu Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Tamilnadu Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Psychology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry Previous Year Question paper of 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 English Core
- Rajasthan Board Class 9 English Core
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Biology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Sindhi special
- Haryana Board Class 12 Computer Science
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Chemistry
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Punjabi (Special)
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Urdu Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Environmental Studies
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Physical Education