Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Biology Sample Papers 2011
Tamilnadu Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 12 Biology
Sample Paper – 2011
Subject – Biology
1.What is the role of genetic drift in evolution?
2.Explain the karyotyping of human chromosomes.
3.Describe briefly about activation of adaptive immunity.
4.What is the pathogen, symptoms and mode of transmission of Rabies and Cholera?
5.Define the process of absorption and assimilation of digested food.
6.Define Hardy-Weinberg’s law.
7.What do you mean by artificial pacemaker?
8.Why do we say future source of power is Hydrogen?
9.Describe main characteristic features of Assel bred of lowl.
10.Write the definition of differentiation.
11.What do you mean by cDNA?
12.Write about pedigree analysis.
13.Explain any three measures of graft rejection.
14.Write the definition of diploid cell srain?
16.Write a passage on non-hazardous solid waste management.
Tamilnadu Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Tamilnadu Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Tamilnadu Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2008
- CBSE Board 12 Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2011
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Fine Arts
- ICSE Board Class 11 Psychology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Informatics Practices
- Haryana Board Class 12 Military Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Reconstruction
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Computer Science
- CBSE Board Class 11 History
- Rajasthan Board Class 9 Math Syllabus
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Home Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Socially Useful Productive Work