Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Accountancy Sample Papers 2011
Tamilnadu Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 12 Accountancy
Time : 3 Hrs Class - XII
1. What is an adjusting entry?
2. Mention any two limitations of incomplete double entry.
3. What is Annuity method of depreciation?
4. What are the advantages of Ratio Analysis?
5. Write notes on Cash budget.
6. Mention any two differences between fixed capital method and fluctuating capital method.
7. What is forfeiture of shares?
8. Give adjusting entry and transfer entry for Depreciation on machinery Rs.5,000.
9. From the following information, find out total sales.
Rs.Opening Sundry debtors 1,00,000
Cash received from Sundry debtors 1,60,000
Discount allowed to Sundry debtors 4,000
Sales Return 10,000
Closing debtors 1,50,000
Cash Sales - Rs.76,000.10
10. Tmt.Selvi & Company purchased an asset for Rs. 50,000. Depreciation is to be provided annually according to the straight line method. The useful life of asset is 10 years and residual value is Rs.5000. You are required to find out the rate of depreciation.
11. From the following particulars, calculate Debt-Equity ratio
Equity share capital 4,00,000
General Reserve 2,00,000
Long term loan 1,00,000
12. J and K were partners sharing profits in the ratio of 3:2. J draws Rs.5,000 at the end of each quarter. K draws Rs.10,000 at the end of each half year. Calculate interest on their drawings at 10% p.a. for the year ending 31.3.2005.
13. Banu and Kala were sharing profits in the ratio of 4:3. Priya was admitted in the business as a partner with 3/7 th share in the profits of the firm, which she takes 2/7 th from Banu and 1/7 th from Kala. Find out new profit ratio and the sacrificing ratio.
14. Z Ltd., forfeited 300 shares of Rs.10 each fully called up for non payment of final call money of Rs.4 per share. Out of these 250 shares were reissued for a total payment of Rs.2,000. Pass necessary journal entries.
15.The Trial Balance on 31.3.2002, shows Sundry Debtors Rs.1,25,000. Bad debts Rs.8,000.
1. Bad Debts to be written off Rs.5,000.
2. Provide @ 5% Provision for bad and doubtful debts and
3. Provide @ 2% Provision for discount on debtors.
Pass adjustment entries and also show how these items will appear in the final accounts.
16. Ravi and Arun are partners in a firm sharing Profits and Losses in the ratio of 3:2. Their capitals on 1.4.03 were Rs.1,60,000 and Rs.1,20,000 respectively. Drawings of the partners during the year were Ravi Rs.12,000 and Arun Rs.8,000. Following details are also given:
a) Interest on Capital at and on drawings at 6% p.a.
b) Ravi and Arun to get a salary of Rs.10,000 p.a.
c) Ravi to get a commission of 10% on the net profit before charging such commission.
The net profit of the firm for the year ended 31.3.04 before making of the above adjustments was Rs.60,000. Show the Profit and Loss Appropriation account and Capital Accounts of the partners.12
17. The directors of Ashok Ltd. forfeited 3000 shares of Rs.10 each fully called up, for nonpayment of first call Rs.3 and final call Rs.2 per share.
Out of these 2000 shares were reissued at Rs. 7 each as fully paid. Give necessary journal entries and prepare ledger account for forfeiture and capital reserve account.
18.A and B were partners, sharing profits in the ratio of 3:2. They admit C as a new partner for 1/3 share on April 1 st 2000 under the following terms:
a) C has to bring Rs.25,000 as Capital.
b) Goodwill is valued at Rs.26,000.
c) Land and Building be appreciated by 40%
d) Depreciate plant and machinery by 10%.
e) The provision for bad and doubtful debts was to be increased by Rs.800.
f) A liability of Rs.1,000 included in creditors is not necessary.
Tamilnadu Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Tamilnadu Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Tamilnadu Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Physics For 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Math 2008
- Gujarat Board Class 10 English Core 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2007
- ICSE Board Class 10 Chemistry 2010
- Bihar Board Class 11 Biology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language) 2013 Set 2
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2011
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 9 Computer Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2008
- CBSE Board 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Urdu Core
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Public Administration
- ICSE Board Class 9 Chemistry
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Tamil(special)
- CBSE Board Class 11 Sociology
- CBSE Board Class 6 Science
- Gujarat Board Class 12 English Core
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Malayalam(Special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Home Management, Nutrition & Textile