Meghalaya Board Syllabus
After the inception of the Meghalaya Board of School Education in 1974, the state Government ensured that the students get the best possible learning and quality education. The Board conducts research to understand social and economic demands , and based on that, it introduces the syllabus. Since its first session, the Board has been committed to providing quality education that can enhance the potential of students. The Board controls and monitors the entire academic work, and it is associated with several expert academicians who help to prescribe the syllabus as per the current demands.
The Board conducts the Secondary School Leaving Certificate(SSLC) and Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) exams. The Syllabus contains subjects that can help a student to get admission in colleges offering higher studies. In the Secondary level, the subjects included are English(general), English(core), Additional English, Bengali (MIL), Khasi, Assamese, Garo, Hindi, Nepali, Mizo, Mathematics, Science, Political Science, Economics, Computer Science, Geography, Environmental Studies, History, Health and Physical Education, History, Socially useful Productive work.
At the Higher Secondary level, the Board offers Arts, Science and Commerce streams. Additional English, English General, Bengali (MIL), Assamese , Khasi and Mizo are also available at this level. Apart from these, basic subjects are included in the streams. In any stream, students can take any three subjects among the offered elective subjects. In the Arts stream, the subjects are History Political Science, Geography, Education, Economics, Philosophy, Mathematics, Home Science, Computer Applications, Anthropology, Statistics and elective languages. Students may take an additional subject among other elective subjects. In the Science stream, the elective subjects are Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Geography, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Anthropology, Geology, Economics and Statistics. Students can take one additional subject from among the elective subjects. In the Commerce stream, the elective subjects are Accountancy, Economics, Business studies. Mathematics, Computer Applications and Entrepreneurship are some additional subjects and students can take any one among these subjects.
Meghalaya Board Syllabus by class
Meghalaya Board Syllabus by Subject
Meghalaya Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Meghalaya Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2008
- ICSE Board Class 12 History
- CBSE Board Class 6 Math
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Environmental Studies
- Gujarat Board Class 9 English Core
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Punjabi
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Zoology
- Haryana Board Class 12 Computer Technique
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Math
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 9 Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 French