Manipur Board Syllabus
The educational system of Manipur is successfully supervised and regulated by the Board of Secondary Education Manipur and the Manipur Council of Higher Secondary Education. With the association of the state Government, the Board monitors all examinations and publishes the results, and also prescribes suitable text books for the new session. It revises the syllabus when required, and conducts thorough research before making any changes. The Board has taken several innovative steps to improve the quality of education. Many professionals are associated with this Board to give their expert opinion.
Manipur Board plays a major role in proving proper education to the local inhabitants. The Board understands the current, economic demands and according to that, modifies the syllabus. As a result, the syllabus of class X and class XII are quite updated and also hold standard aspect. The syllabus contains a lot of information to meet the current educational demands, and its favorable structure makes it adoptable for students. The Board uses a coherent teaching method and a well defined exam pattern. Regular and Supplementary exams are conducted by this Board.
For class X, the Board includes subjects like Manipuri, Bengali, Hindi, Mizo, Assamese, Paite, Tangkhul, Hmar, Zou, Nepali, Thadou-Kuki as first language. English, Mathematics and science group including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Social Sciences including History, Geography, Civics and Economics are available in the syllabus. Students can take additional subjects, as well. Home Science, Computer Science, Commerce and Higher Mathematics are mentioned as additional subjects in the syllabus.
For class XII, the Board includes subjects like English, Manipuri, Hindi(MIL), Bengali(MIL), Lusai (MIL), Sanskrit (Elective), General studies, Elective Hindi, Elective Bengali, Economics, History, Elective Assamese, Political Science, Geography, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Education, Fine Arts, Home science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Geology, Biology, Accountancy, Business Studies, Anthropology, Insurance, Statistics, Manipuri Dance, Music are available.
Manipur Board Syllabus by class
Manipur Board Class 9 Syllabus
Manipur Board Syllabus by Subject
Manipur Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Manipur Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Functional English 2007
- Haryana Board Class 12 Math
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Math
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 English Optional
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 English (Special Language)
- CBSE Board 12th Entrepreneurship Syllabus
- CBSE Board Class 7 Syllabus For English Core
- CBSE Board Social Science Syllabus for Class 10
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Math
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Biotechnology
- Haryana Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship