Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Papers 2013
Madhya Pradesh Board Sample Papers 2013 for Class 12 Informatics Practices
Total time: 3 Hours
Maximum Marks: 75
1. All questions are compulsory. Their allotted marks are represented against them.
2. All question have internal choices.
Q.1 Choose the correct answer and write in your answer book –
1. Data Models are used for -
2. Standard Module has the extension –
3. Data List control is compatible with –
(a) DB List
4. Which file is needed for ADODC –
5. A special type of For Loop in PL / SQL is -
(a) Procedure - For
(b) Function - For
(c) Cursor - For
Q.2 Fill in the blanks –
(i) The command ............................ is used to display output.
(ii) A ............... function returns single result row based on the groups of rows.
(iii) Data project is created from .................. option of file menu.
(iv) Sub procedures do not have ................ value.
(v) Compact form of IF-Then-Else is .............. statement.
Q.3 State True / False –
(i) Coding phase is related to programming.
(ii) Drop command is used to drop a column.
(iii) Meta-Data is related to schema detail.
(iv) ADO and ADO.NET are same.
(v) All SQL functions could be used in PL / SQL.
Q.4 Match the following –
2. Computer Programming
3. Location Transparency
5. Objective Database Connectivity
5. Define following terms – (4 Marks)
Entity, Entity – Set and Relationship
Write down the task of client and server.
6. Why Exit-Do is used ? Explain with example. (4 Marks)
What is SDI. Give its limitation.
7. Difference between ODBC and OLEDB. (4 Marks)
Write down error types and define them.
8. Define Join and define its types also. (4 Marks)
Write down difference between PL / SQL and SQL.
9. Explain the following – (5 Marks)
(i) Boolean Data Type
(ii) Composite Data Type.
Define SQL cursor and write down its attribute names.
10. Discuss type of For-Loop with example. (5 Marks)
Write down advantages of stored procedures.
11. Explain DBMS-Output-Put-Line. (5 Marks)
Write down difference between stored procedure and function.
12. Explain COMMIT and ROLL BACK. (6 Marks)
Explain the string and date operators of PL / SQL.
13. Explain Valid trigger types and also explain the method of Dropping Trigger. (6 Marks)
Explain in short –
(i) Data Dictionary
(ii) Data Mining
14. Explain Implicit cursor with proper example. (6 Marks)
Explain Goto statement with example.
15. Give detail of the following – (6 Marks)
(i) Limitation of RDBMS
(ii) DDL and Database level trigger
(iii) TCP / IP
(iv) Null Statement
The answers are available in the attached sheet.
Madhya Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Madhya Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Madhya Pradesh Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biotechnology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2005
- CBSE Board 12 Biology Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2009
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Fine Arts
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Biology
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Persian
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Math
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Sociology
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Sociology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Persian
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Social Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Home Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Chemistry