Karnataka Secondary Education Board was established in the year 1966. The board is working tremendously hard for the welfare of the students and their education. In order to improve education system in Karnataka, the government applied new concept in the 2011 examinations. The government provides admission tickets with student’s photographs and the same photos being used in the repeaters admission tickets also. This concept was applied for the first time and the results of the April 2011 were announced with the student’s photos in the result sheet.
karnataka education board conducts the SSLC exam. For the academic year April 2011 about 8.73 Lakh students were appeared for the SSLC (Secondary school leaving certificates) examinations. The board has been successfully conducted the examinations since it came in existence. The Karnartaka education board conducts other examination also since decided to improve the evaluation system and results etc. Besides that it also announces SSLC examinations results, CET examination results and PUC examinations results. The Karnataka board has been successfully promoting school education and conducting examinations in the state since 1966. The board exercises its functions to conduct examinations, issue certificates and mark sheets, recognize examinations centers, adjusting appointments with the consent of the Director, preparing annual Budget and categorize the meetings.
To provide better services and the up-to-date information to the students, teachers and guardians, the Karnatka board launched its official website. In order to provide information about the repetition of the examination, call letters, to remain in direct contact with visitors this website played an important role. Board also conducted the supplementary examination for the failed candidates of March in June month of every year. This strategy is very helpful for the students as they can clear their backlogs in the same academic year from July itself. This is the new concept and first time introduced in the country.
The karnataka secondary education board has a committee of examiner's that controls the entire task related to the board examinations. Through the constituted body, the committee constitutes of a chairman, a wise chairman and other members.
The SSLC examination conducted by the Karnataka board is always held in the month of April and the number of appearing students in the examination increasing tremendously. In short Karnataka education board is working for the following objectives
1. Prepare and improve the courses for the 10th standard as the welfare of education system.
2. Introduction of new technology in the education system which further improves the level of education in state.
3. Granting our recognition to the new high schools in Karnataka.
4. Maintain necessary arrangements for the examination centers.
5. Proper guidance for the students in Urban and Rural areas of Karnataka.
Karnataka education is known for its best responsibilities and its constantly working for the welfare of students and education system.
Karnataka Board Syllabus
Karnataka education board was developed in the year 1966 and after the recognition the board has been working to increase the education ratio in the state. The Karnataka education board is responsible for the school education in the state and the works related to the school education from 1st to 12th standard are handled by the board. The submission of the papers, admit card r...Read More
Karnataka Board Text Books
The Karnataka board came into existence in 1966. The main examination conducted by the Karnataka board is the SSLC examination held once in a year in the April month. The students preparing for the higher education in Karnataka have to clear this exam to get entrance in the standard colleges. The main objectives of the Karnataka board is to organize the exams for 10th and 12th boa...Read More
Karnataka Board Previous Year Question Papers
The board of Karnataka was established in the year 1966 and tremendously working for the welfare in the education system in the state Karnataka. The SSLC examination is the main exam organized by the Karnataka board every year. This is the most crucial examination faced by the students studying under the Karnataka board at the end of the class 10th and the ...Read More
Karnataka Board Sample Papers
The Board of Karnataka education was developed in the year 1966 and works under the government of the Karnataka. The board of Karnataka conducts SSLC examination and the appearing number of student’s id tremendously increasing for the SSLC examination. After the establishment of the board the board is successfully conducted this examination every year and accordin...Read More
Excel in your exam with Edurite.
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Crop Production
- CBSE Board Class 8 Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Math
- CBSE Board Class 7 Science
- Samacheer Kalvi Class 10 Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Bengali
- Manipur Board Class 10 Hmar
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Sociology
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Zoology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Home Science