The abbreviated form ICSE stands for the Indian certificate of secondary education that is conducted by the council for the Indian school certificate examinations. In all the subjects other than science and computers students have to submit their assignments because at the end the marks of the student’s performance include also their assignment marks. The ICSE Board India is considerably tough than the other boards. Students can't be relying only upon the text books, they need to prepare more.
The prominent boards of education are CBSE stands for central board of secondary education and ICSE stands for Indian certificate for secondary education. There is a criterion for the schools which should be followed while applying for affiliation under these boards
• Schools are run by autonomous organizations which works under the rules of government for example Kendriya Vidyalaya.
• Schools also run directly by the government department such as Defense school etc.
The ICSE Board that is Indian certificate of secondary education is a private and nongovernmental board which conducts the examination for the 10th standard in a number of schools works under the preview of the council for the Indian School Certificate examination. The students prefer private education are not permitted to take admission in the Indian School Certificate examination. The medium of the education in the ICSE Education Board (Indian School Certificate examination) is only English and it’s much tougher and detailed than the CBSE board. The selection criteria for the schools should depend upon the schools not on the education board as there are several advantages of every board of its own. The examination papers for the board of ICSE are considered to be difficult comparison to the other boards of India. This portal offers students a variety of the subjects that could be chosen by the students prepared according to ICSE 2013-2014 updates.
ICSE Board Syllabus
ICSE syllabus 2013-2014 is good for those who are planning to shift abroad after few years, as this ICSE Board Syllabus focuses more on English strengthening. Its format is little different from the CBSE as it covers the necessary introduction of the previous class basics on every given topic in its new syllabus. Example, if complex numbers are there in last class, then in Syllabus f...Read More
ICSE Board Text Books
ICSE Board is one of the much known board of India. The full form of ICSE Board is Indian Certificate of Secondary Education). This board gives affiliation to the schools who have English as there medium of instruction. This board considers English as a very important thing which is really important to know for the Students. To study from ICSE Board, students should take admission in ...Read More
ICSE Board Previous Year Question Papers
The ICSE board is one of the standard board in India that is preferred by the students and known for its well known affiliated schools and the demand and the number of students is increasing in the ICSE affiliated schools regularly. This is the private or non-governmental board of education that provides examination for the 10th standard. The main objec...Read More
ICSE Board Sample Papers
The ICSE examinations are conducted by the council for the Indian school certificate examinations. This is a private or non-governmental board and conducts exams for the grade 10th. The board is designed to provide an examination in a course of general education according to the new education policy in the year 1986 India. This works under the council for the Indian s...Read More
Excel in your exam with Edurite.
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2007
- CBSE Board 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Science
- CBSE Board Class 10 Syllabus For English Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Book keeping & Accountancy
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Biotechnology
- CBSE Board Class 8 Syllabus For Social Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Home Science
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Social Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Urdu Core
- Haryana Board Class 10 Physical Education
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Accountancy