ICSE Board Syllabus for Political Science
1. Fundamental ideas
It includes Meaning of politics, definition of political science, difference between politics and political science, relation of political science with other social sciences like economics, history and sociology, Difference between state and government, state and society, nationality and nationalism.
2. The origin of the state:
The ICSE Political Science Syllabus of this chapter includes various theories of the origination of the state, Divine theory, the social contract theory, development of state, divine rights of the king’s example from modern states like England, Bhutan, Nepal etc. The force theory, the genetic theory, critical evaluation, the social contract theory,
3. Modern theories of the state:
Socialism, Communisms, Syndicalism, Guild Socialism, Fascism etc.
4. The purpose of the state:
Divergent views, Modern views, meaning of the purpose of the state, views of individuals and socialists, functions of the welfare state etc.
Meaning kinds and characteristics, related definitions etc.
Meaning and nature of law.
Meaning, kinds, political and civil liberty.
Meaning, extent, kinds of liberty.
Meanings and types of citizenship.
10. Forms of government
The second part of the ICSE Board Syllabus for Political Science is about the modern constitutions that include the total topics related to India. This includes the Evolution of the Indian constitution, formation of the constituent assembly of India, The constitution of India, public services, compositions and powers of Union state public service commission’s etc. With ICSE Board Syllabus for Political Science, we have also provided the previous year question papers and sample papers for the students to do practice and enhance the conceptual knowledge. The base must be strong that is why we also provide information about the Syllabus books, Reference Books to the students. For further details and to download the ICSE Board Syllabus for Political Science, Kindly visit our website.
1. To enable candidates to acquire knowledge (including information of facts, terms, concepts, conventions, principles, generalisation, assumption, hypothesis concerning Political Science. 2. To enable candidates to apply acquired knowledge and understanding of procedures and the practices of governance in unfamiliar situations. 3. To devel...Read More
ICSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with ICSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on ICSE Board Syllabus Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2008
- ICSE Board Class 10 History 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2005
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Psychology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12th Economics Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Accountancy
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Malayalam(Special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 History
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Biotechnology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Tamil
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Gujarati
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Chemistry
- ICSE Board Class 12 History