ICSE Board Syllabus for Physics
1. Measurements and experimentation: This includes the measurements in SI units and their conversion.
2. Motion in one dimension is also included in the ICSE Physics Syllabus: This includes Distance, velocity and acceleration of a particle, graphs of distance- time and speed – time, equations of uniformly accelerated motion with derivations.
3. Laws of Motion: Newton's first law of motion, second law of motion and the third law of motion.
4. Fluids: Change of pressure with depth, Buoyancy Archimedes Principle.
5. Heat: Concepts of heat and temperature, Expansion of solids, liquids and gases, uses and consequences of expansion, Thermometers
6. Another topic which is included in the ICSE Board Syllabus for Physics is Light: Reflection of light, Spherical mirrors and the related discussions.
7. Sound: The nature, requirement, the propagation and speed of sound waves in different mediums and comparison with the speed of light.
8. Electricity and Magnetism: Static electricity, current electricity, properties of a bar magnet and the numerical of the related topics.
The remaining is for the practical assessment in which six to ten experiments are there. Students need to record their practicals and the readings in a well tabular method.
For the 10th standard some additional topics and the description of the topics above listed are added like force, work, energy and power etc. We also provide sample papers according to the syllabus of ICSE Board. To get complete ICSE Physics Syllabus for the class of 9th to 12th, kindly visit our website.
There will be two papers in the subject. Paper I: Theory - 3 hour ... 70 marks Paper II: Practical - 3 hours ... 20 marks Project Work ... 7 marks Practical File ... 3 marks PAPER I -THEORY- 70 Marks Paper I shall be of 3 hours duration and be divided into two parts. Part I (20 marks): This part will consist of compulsory short ans...Read More
ICSE Board Syllabus Class 10 Physics 1. Motion Laws of motion 2. Mechanical Force Friction 3. Work Fundamentals of work, lever & pulley, power 4. Energy Fundamentals of energy, potential energy, kinetic energy, energy conservation principle 5. Magnetism Magnetic field, electro-magnetism, magnetic force 6. Electricity Electric ...Read More
Get help on ICSE Board Syllabus Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12th Accountancy Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Russian
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Tamil(special)
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Math
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Urdu Core
- Manipur Board Class 10 Assamese
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Malayalam
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Home Science
- CBSE Board 12th Biotechnology Syllabus
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Social Science