ICSE Board Syllabus for Physics
1. Measurements and experimentation: This includes the measurements in SI units and their conversion.
2. Motion in one dimension is also included in the ICSE Physics Syllabus: This includes Distance, velocity and acceleration of a particle, graphs of distance- time and speed – time, equations of uniformly accelerated motion with derivations.
3. Laws of Motion: Newton's first law of motion, second law of motion and the third law of motion.
4. Fluids: Change of pressure with depth, Buoyancy Archimedes Principle.
5. Heat: Concepts of heat and temperature, Expansion of solids, liquids and gases, uses and consequences of expansion, Thermometers
6. Another topic which is included in the ICSE Board Syllabus for Physics is Light: Reflection of light, Spherical mirrors and the related discussions.
7. Sound: The nature, requirement, the propagation and speed of sound waves in different mediums and comparison with the speed of light.
8. Electricity and Magnetism: Static electricity, current electricity, properties of a bar magnet and the numerical of the related topics.
The remaining is for the practical assessment in which six to ten experiments are there. Students need to record their practicals and the readings in a well tabular method.
For the 10th standard some additional topics and the description of the topics above listed are added like force, work, energy and power etc. We also provide sample papers according to the syllabus of ICSE Board. To get complete ICSE Physics Syllabus for the class of 9th to 12th, kindly visit our website.
ICSE Board Syllabus Class 10 Physics 1. Motion Laws of motion 2. Mechanical Force Friction 3. Work Fundamentals of work, lever & pulley, power 4. Energy Fundamentals of energy, potential energy, kinetic energy, energy conservation principle 5. Magnetism Magnetic field, electro-magnetism, magnetic force 6. Electricity Electric ...Read More
Get help on ICSE Board Syllabus Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12th Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Functional English 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Marathi (special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Oriya (special)
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Computer Science
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Physical Education
- Haryana Board Class 12 Chemistry
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Information Technology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Bengali(Special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Marathi