ICSE Board Class 10 Economics Sample Papers 2011
ICSE Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 10 Economics
SECTION A (40 Marks)
Attempt all questions from this Section
(a) Land is heterogeneous in nature. Explain.
(b) What is meant by efficiency of labour? Give one reason for low efficiency of labour in India.
(c) Mention two important characteristics of Capital as a factor of production.
(d) State two qualities of a successful entrepreneur.
(e) Mention two factors which gave birth to the Consumer Movement.
(a) What are inferior goods? Give an example.
(b) Mention two reasons behind the leftward shift of a supply curve.
(c) What is meant by Price Elasticity of Demand? When will the Demand Curve be parallel to X-axis?
(i) Unitary Elastic Supply curve
(ii) Perfectly Inelastic supply curve
(e) What is the R T I Act? When was it enacted?
(a) Mention two merits of direct tax.
(b) What is public expenditure?
(c) What is meant by productive and unproductive debt?
(d) State two differences between progressive and proportional taxation.
(e) Where should the consumer go to get justice? Mention two consumer rights.
(a) State two primary functions of money.
(b) What is meant by double co-incidence of wants?
(c) Mention two advantages of a bank account.
(d) Briefly explain Creeping and Hyper inflation.
(e) Which section of society gains due to inflation? Why?
SECTION B (40 Marks)
Attempt any four questions from this Section
(a) Explain five reasons for the low rate of capital formation in India.
(b) What is meant by division of labour? Explain two advantages and two disadvantages of division of labour.
(a) Define demand. Explain any four factors affecting the demand for a commodity.
(b) Distinguish between contraction of supply and decrease in supply with the help of diagrams.
(a) Give five reasons for the growth of public expenditure in recent times.
(b) What is a tax? Explain two merits and two demerits of progressive tax structure.
(a) Define money. Explain various stages in the evolution of money.
(b) Explain five measures adopted by the Central Bank to control inflation.
(a) Give five ways by which the consumers are exploited?
(b) Explain the following rights given to consumers:
(i) Right to be informed.
(ii) Right to choose.
(a) Explain five circumstances under which the law of demand does not operate.
(b) State five differences between the Central Bank and a Commercial Bank.
ICSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with ICSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on ICSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 10 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Economics 2013-SET-3
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 8 Science 2009
- Bihar Board Class 12 Biology 2012
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Math For 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Geography 2005
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindustani Music (Vocal) 2009
- CBSE Board Class 9 Class 11 Geography 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Chemistry For 2007
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Syllabus For English Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Persian
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry
- Bihar Board Class 12 Computer Science
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Accountancy
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Oriya
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Biology
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Physics
- ICSE Board Class 10 Home Science