ICSE Board Syllabus for Computer Science
1. Computer structure: that includes the hardware that is the parts of the computer and the functions of the system.
2. Data representation and the internal computer structure: As the standards increases the review of the programming increases including advanced programming.
3. Another chapter included in ICSE Computer Science Syllabus is the computer softwares: This includes the Boot processing, operating system resource management, programming languages, compilers and interpreters, application software’s etc.
4. Social context of computing and ethical issues that contains the topics like intellectual property and correspondence laws etc.
5. Algorithms: That includes the concept and properties of algorithm and the basic ideas of the complexity of an algorithm like space complexity, time complexity etc.
6. Programming using a high level language is also included in ICSE Board Syllabus for Computer Science.
7. Computer usages in daily life
8. Documentation of the programs
The remaining marks are decided for the practical assessments that are for the practical work. The ICSE Computer Science Syllabus that is listed the portal. With the detailed syllabus of the ICSE board for different classes, there are other study materials also like the sample papers, previous year papers for the help of the students to score high.
COURSE STRUCTURE CLASS X SUBJECT-COMPUTER SCIENCE PART I -THEORY 1. Computer Structure (i) Logic gates (NOT, AND, OR, XOR) and their use in computers. (ii) Review of number systems (binary, decimal, octal, hexadecimal), representation for different types - integers, float, characters. (iii) Simple binary arithmetic, including addition...Read More
COURSE STRUCTURE COMPUTER SCIENCE CLASS IX PART I -THEORY 1. Computer hardware: parts of a computer and their functions CPU, the clock, cache memory, primary memory, secondary memory, input and output devices, communication devices (the aim is not to describe/discuss an exhaustive list of devices but to understand what parts are present i...Read More
Class 11 Subject Computer Science Paper I: Theory - 3 hours ….100 marks Paper II: Practical - 3 hours ….100 marks PAPER I -THEORY Paper 1 shall be of 3 hours duration and be dividedinto two parts. Part I (30 marks): This part will consist of compulsory short answer questions, testing knowledge, application and skills relating to th...Read More
Get help on ICSE Board Syllabus Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2009
- CBSE Board 12 Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12th Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2007
- ICSE Board Class 12 Political Science
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Syllabus For Accountancy
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Music (Hindustani Vocal)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Informatics Practices
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Urdu (special)
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Dance
- West Bengal Board Class 9 Syllabus For Social Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Kannada(Special)
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Entrepreneurship