ICSE Board Syllabus for Business Studies
The topics present in the ICSE Board Syllabus for Business Studies of class XI are as follows:-
1) The office.
2) Office accommodation and environment.
3) Organizing office.
4) Authority and responsibility.
5) Office records management.
6) Office reprography.
7) Office automation.
The topics present in the ICSE Business Studies Syllabus of class XII are as follows:-
2) Office communication.
These are the topics covered by the ICSE Board Syllabus for Business Studies and about the full details about the syllabus, student’s needs to visit our website. As we focuses on guiding the students in the right direction with the education, so that they can score high marks so beside the ICSE Business Studies Syllabus, we also do post sample papers, previous year question paper, journal, study materials and the suggestions made by teachers of reputed CISCE board school which would help the students with studies as it will help them to make notes from the reference books we provide. We provide a way of teaching the students with different interactive ways as this will help students to understand things more precisely as interactive studies covers every aspect.
There will be one paper of 3 hours duration of 100 marks and divided into 2 parts. Part 1 (30 marks) will consist of compulsory short answer questions testing knowledge, application andskills relating to elementary / fundamental aspects of the entire syllabus. Part 2 (70 marks) will consist of seven questions out of which the candidate wil...Read More
ICSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with ICSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on ICSE Board Syllabus Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2010
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Syllabus For Accountancy
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Hindi (Special Language)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Drawing & Painting
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Music (Hindustani Vocal)
- Haryana Board Class 12 Computer Technique
- ICSE Board Class 12 Political Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Informatics Practices
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Biology
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Sociology
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Fashion Studies