ICSE Board Class 10 Biology Sample Papers 2007
ICSE Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 10 Biology
subject - biology
Q.1. Name the following :
(i) The two kinds of cell division found in living organisms.
(ii) The kind of cell division normally seen at the tip of root and shoot system.
(iii) The point at which the duplicated chromosomes are joined.
(iv) The largest phase of a normal cell cycle.
(v) The points where crossing over occurs.
(vi) The stage when chromosomes arrange at the equator.
(vii) The kind of division takes place in the reproductive tissues.
(viii) Acts as a bearer of heredity units.
(ix) A region of plant body where cell division occurs very actively.
(x) The type of cell division that occurs during :
(a) Growth of shoot. (b) Formation of pollen grains. (c) Repair of worn out tissues.
(xi) Two animals which have nineteen pairs of chromosomes.
Q .2. State whether the following are true or false :
(i) The chemical present in gene is RNA.
(ii) Both the identical allele are called homozygous.
(iii) The genetic make up of an organism is called phenotype.
(iv) Two arms of a chromosome is called centromere.
(v) The plant used by Mendel was sweet pea.
Q .3. Rewrite the wrong statement by inserting a word/words. Death rate is the number of deaths of a given population per year.
Q.4. Expand the following :
Q.5. Explain the term plasmolysis. Give one application of this phenomenon in our daily life.
Q.6. Explain the following terms : (i) Bleeding (ii) Transpiration.
Q.7. Define :
ICSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with ICSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on ICSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 10 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Elective 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Geography 2008
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Physics Sample Paper Of 2011
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Biology 2008
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Math 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language) 2013
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2011
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Political Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Hindi (Special Language)
- Haryana Board Class 12 Public Administration
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Bengali
- CBSE Board Class 9 Syllabus For English Core
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Botany syllasbus
- ICSE Board Class 9 Class 11 Business Studies
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Psychology
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 English Optional
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Social Science