ICSE Board Syllabus for Accountancy
Inventory valuation: Introduction, Material return note and material transfer note, Methods of inventory solution etc, Cost Sheet: Introduction, Application. Joint venture: Introduction, objectives, necessity and methods of accounting.
Self balancing and Sectional balancing system: Meaning and application of self balancing system, Meaning classification of ledgers, transfer and advantages and application related to the adjustment accounts also included in ICSE Accountancy Syllabus.
Partnership accounts: Definition, features, practical problems on profit and loss appropriation accounts.
The ICSE Accountancy Syllabus include in Joint stock Company accounts are:
(A) Issues of shares: application of problems on issue of shares a) Issue of shares at par, Premium or at discount at under companies b) Issue of shares for considerations other than cash like to promoters, to underwriters or to vendors.
(B) Issues of Debentures: Application of problems on issue of debentures at par, at discount or at premium a) issues of debentures at par, premium or at discount under companies act. b) Interest on debentures c) writing off discount on issue of debentures d) accounting entries at the time of the issue
(C) Final accounts of Companies: Application of schedule of companies Act including profit and Loss Appropriation Account of companies.
We have given topic wise ICSE Accountancy Syllabus with chapter number mentioning on it, so that topics can easily be found in the books. We have also given the information about references books which are based on ICSE Accountancy Syllabus. On our website syllabus can be found separately for the classes. Students can easily download it from our website.
Class 11 Accountancy Part I (30 marks) will be compulsory and will consist of two questions based on the entire syllabus. Question 1 (20 marks) will include compulsory short answer questions, testing knowledge, application and skills relating to elementary/ fundamental aspects of the syllabus. Question 2 (10 marks) will be a compulsory numerical ...Read More
ICSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with ICSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on ICSE Board Syllabus Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2009
- Karnataka Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board 12 Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2007
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Geography
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Persian
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Biology
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 History
- Haryana Board Class 12 Percussion
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Informatics Practices
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science
- Haryana Board Class 8 Punjabi
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Physical Education
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Physical and Health Education