ICSE Board Syllabus for Accountancy
Inventory valuation: Introduction, Material return note and material transfer note, Methods of inventory solution etc, Cost Sheet: Introduction, Application. Joint venture: Introduction, objectives, necessity and methods of accounting.
Self balancing and Sectional balancing system: Meaning and application of self balancing system, Meaning classification of ledgers, transfer and advantages and application related to the adjustment accounts also included in ICSE Accountancy Syllabus.
Partnership accounts: Definition, features, practical problems on profit and loss appropriation accounts.
The ICSE Accountancy Syllabus include in Joint stock Company accounts are:
(A) Issues of shares: application of problems on issue of shares a) Issue of shares at par, Premium or at discount at under companies b) Issue of shares for considerations other than cash like to promoters, to underwriters or to vendors.
(B) Issues of Debentures: Application of problems on issue of debentures at par, at discount or at premium a) issues of debentures at par, premium or at discount under companies act. b) Interest on debentures c) writing off discount on issue of debentures d) accounting entries at the time of the issue
(C) Final accounts of Companies: Application of schedule of companies Act including profit and Loss Appropriation Account of companies.
We have given topic wise ICSE Accountancy Syllabus with chapter number mentioning on it, so that topics can easily be found in the books. We have also given the information about references books which are based on ICSE Accountancy Syllabus. On our website syllabus can be found separately for the classes. Students can easily download it from our website.
Class 11 Accountancy Part I (30 marks) will be compulsory and will consist of two questions based on the entire syllabus. Question 1 (20 marks) will include compulsory short answer questions, testing knowledge, application and skills relating to elementary/ fundamental aspects of the syllabus. Question 2 (10 marks) will be a compulsory numerical ...Read More
Get help on ICSE Board Syllabus Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2008
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2009
- ICSE Board Class 10 History 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 11 History
- CBSE Board Class 7 Science
- Haryana Board Class 12 Melodic
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Psychology
- CBSE Board Science Syllabus for Class 10
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 English Literature
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 English (Special Language)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Urdu (special)
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Syllabus For Biology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Crop Production