ICSE Board Syllabus for Accountancy
Inventory valuation: Introduction, Material return note and material transfer note, Methods of inventory solution etc, Cost Sheet: Introduction, Application. Joint venture: Introduction, objectives, necessity and methods of accounting.
Self balancing and Sectional balancing system: Meaning and application of self balancing system, Meaning classification of ledgers, transfer and advantages and application related to the adjustment accounts also included in ICSE Accountancy Syllabus.
Partnership accounts: Definition, features, practical problems on profit and loss appropriation accounts.
The ICSE Accountancy Syllabus include in Joint stock Company accounts are:
(A) Issues of shares: application of problems on issue of shares a) Issue of shares at par, Premium or at discount at under companies b) Issue of shares for considerations other than cash like to promoters, to underwriters or to vendors.
(B) Issues of Debentures: Application of problems on issue of debentures at par, at discount or at premium a) issues of debentures at par, premium or at discount under companies act. b) Interest on debentures c) writing off discount on issue of debentures d) accounting entries at the time of the issue
(C) Final accounts of Companies: Application of schedule of companies Act including profit and Loss Appropriation Account of companies.
We have given topic wise ICSE Accountancy Syllabus with chapter number mentioning on it, so that topics can easily be found in the books. We have also given the information about references books which are based on ICSE Accountancy Syllabus. On our website syllabus can be found separately for the classes. Students can easily download it from our website.
Class 11 Accountancy Part I (30 marks) will be compulsory and will consist of two questions based on the entire syllabus. Question 1 (20 marks) will include compulsory short answer questions, testing knowledge, application and skills relating to elementary/ fundamental aspects of the syllabus. Question 2 (10 marks) will be a compulsory numerical ...Read More
Get help on ICSE Board Syllabus Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2008
- ICSE Board Class 10 Geography 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12th Accountancy Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2005
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2008
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 English Core
- CBSE Board Class 11 Social Science Business Studies
- CBSE Board Class 11 Multimedia and Web Technology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Socially Useful Productive Work
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Bengali(Special)
- CBSE Board Class 11 Informatics Practices
- ICSE Board Class 11 Computer Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Geography
- Haryana Board Class 8 Punjabi