Haryana Board Syllabus
The Board of School Education Haryana has adopted several innovative steps to offer an updated and job oriented syllabus. The Board has followed 10+2 pattern since 1987. It has used the same pattern for both regular and vocational courses. The Board successfully conducts and supervises the entire examination process for Secondary, Senior secondary and D.Ed exams. Additionally, the Board efficiently manages the eligibility test for prospective teachers.
This educational Board has decided to concentrate on the quality of the syllabus for each subject. Efficient professionals are associated with this Board, and with the help of those personnel, the Board evaluates the syllabus of each class and prescribes the relevant syllabus and text books. Apart from, the Secondary and Senior Secondary level exam, the Board also conducts D.Ed and Eligibility test for prospective teachers.
Keeping in mind the current economic scenario, the Board maintains the latest syllabus pattern and educational infrastructure, as well. The Board not only motivates the present students and teachers, but also brings back students with the help of the Haryana Open School (H.O.S). The Board has been following the semester system since the 2006-2007 session, and to cope up with this pattern, it has divided the whole syllabus into two parts as per the semester. This examination structure is quite favorable for students, so they can easily cover the entire syllabus, and also become eligible to implement those practically.
Haryana Board Syllabus by class
Haryana Board Syllabus by Subject
Haryana Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Haryana Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Environmental Studies
- Manipur Board Class 9 Assamese
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Home Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Bengali
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Political Science
- West Bengal Board Class 9 Syllabus For Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Telugu(Special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Russian
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Studies