Gujarat Board Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers 2008
Gujarat Board Sample Papers 2008 for Class 10 Social Science
Max. Marks: 80 Time: 3 Hours
(i) There are 30 question in all. All question are compulsory.
(ii) Question from serial number 1 to 10 are 1 mark question.
(iii) Question from serial number 11 to 18 are 3 mark question.
(iv) Question from serial number 19 to 28 are 4 mark question.
1.Which was the first modern novel in Hindi. By whom it was written ?
2.What are the two main types of natural resources"
3.Name two areas where canal irrigation has developed.
4.Write two human factors for the location of industries.
5.Write two causes for social diversity.
6.Name two leaders who worked to end the caste system.
7.What is Casteism ?
8 .Which countries are known as low income countries ?
9.What is Home Guard ? When it was formed ?
10.Write two main functions of the District Disaster Management Committee.
Below are given three groups A. B and C of gue..ticm 11 and 12 and select any one group for answering these two questions.
11.Explain Proto-Industrialization.What were the results of Second World War ?
Give two examples to show the import of technology and food availability.
12.What were the changes in the kind of work available to women in London between the 19th and 20thcentry? Explain the factors which led to this change.
11.East India Company appointed gomasthas to supervise weavers in India ? Explain.
12.To what extent does the government regulation and new laces solve problems of pollution ? Explain it in the case of public life and private life ?
13.Write a short note on the Gutcnhurg Press.
14.Write three merits of roadways.
15.What is the meaning of democracy ? Explain.
16.Write three rights of a consumer as enriched in the Consumer Protection Act of 1956.
17.Write three causes of Tsunami and explain its impact ?
18.Why does the telecommunication network get disrupted or jammed in the event of a major natural disaster?
19.Write a short report on the Simon Commission.
20.What changes did Napoleon introduce to make the administrative system more efficient in the territories ruled by him?
What was the role of religious group in the development of anti-national feelings on Vietnam?
21.How are Integrated Steel Plants different from mini steel plants ? What problem does this industry face? What recent development have led to a rise in the production capacity.
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Sample Question Paper for class 10 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Social Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core Sample Paper 2012
- CBSE Board Class 10 Computer Science 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Book keeping & Accountancy 2013-SET-3
- CBSE Board Math Sample Papers for Class 10 for year 2011
- CBSE Board Class 8 Math 2009
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Math 2010
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Physical Education 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2010
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2009
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Accountancy
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Fine Arts
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2010
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Biology
- ICSE Board Class 11 Home Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Animal Husbandry
- Haryana Board Class 12 O.S.S. (English)
- Manipur Board Class 9 Nepali
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Biology