Gujarat Board Class 9 Science Sample Papers 2007
Gujarat Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 9 Science
Class – IX
1.State Newton’s second law of motion.
2.The normal human body temperature is 37°C. what is the temperature on the Kelvin scale?
3 How much momentum will a dumb-bell of mass 10 kg transfer to the floor if it falls from a height of 0.8m( g = 10m/s2 ).
4. what kind of energy transformation takes place in the following?
a) photoelectric cell b) electric motor
c)dry cell d) nuclear reactor.
5. How much heat must be added to raise the temperature of 100 gm water from 5° to 95 °? ( sp heat of water is 4.8 J/kg °C).
6. Derive the expression s=ut+ ½at2 graphically
7. What will be the value of ‘g’ and ‘G’ at the center of the earth and at the poles.
8. A ball is thrown up with a speed of 0.5m/s. How high will it go before it begins to fall? Calculate the time taken to reach the topmost point ( g = 10m/s2 ).
9.Define power? What is its S.I unit.
10. A bag weighs 200kgs.to what height should it be raised so that its P.E may be 9800J ( g = 9.8m/s2 ).
11. Derivethe expression K.E=½mc2
12. A bullet is fired from a gun . which will have greater kinetic energy, the bullet or the gun? Give reason.
13. How do differentiate between center of gravity and center of mass.
14.The acceleration due to the gravity at the moon ‘s surface is 1.67m/s2 . If thr radius of the moon is 1.74x106 m .calculate the mass of the moon.(G=6.67x10-11Nm2/kg2).
15.An atom ‘A’ has the mass number 40 and atomic no: 18. An atom ‘B’ has the mass number 40 and atomic no: 20. Are the atom ‘A’ and ‘B’ isotope of same element.Which amongst ‘A ’ and ‘B’ is a metal
16.2Ag+ + Cu ?> Cu2++ Ag . In the above redox reaction name 1) the substance which is oxidized 2) the substance which is an oxidizing agent.
17.Explain the formation of the following ionic compounds and represent them by dot diagram and also write ionic equation a) sodium oxide b) magnesium chloride.
[ Na= 11 , Mg= 12, O=8,Cl =17].
18 What type of bond is present in CaCl2 and Cl2
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Sample Question Paper for class 9 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2009
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Biology For 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Home Science 2011
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2009
Previous Year Paper
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12th Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2011
- CBSE Board 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12th Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2011
- West Bengal Board Class 9 Syllabus For Social Science
- ICSE Board Class 12 Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Tamil(special)
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Fine Arts
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Dance
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Math
- ICSE Board Class 11 Economics
- ICSE Board Class 11 Sociology
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Political Science