Gujarat Board Class 10 Science Sample Papers 2011
Gujarat Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 10 Science
Class - X
1. Write the product formed when Ferrous Sulphate is heated?
2. Name the process by which sulphide ores converted into oxides.
3. What is the basic difference between asexual and sexual reproduction?
4. What do you mean by dispersion of light ? Name the various colours of spectrum.
5. Name two natural indicators.
6. What is the Composition of Aqua regia?
7. Differentiate between resistor and resistance.
8. Why do ionic compounds have high melting point?
9. What is resistance? State and explain the factors on which it depends.
10. A baker found that cake prepared is hard and small in size. Which ingredient has he for gotten to add? Write the name and formula of ingredient and explain how it would be help to make cake spongy and soft
11. What is vegetative propagation? State two advantages of it.
12. What are amphoteric oxides? Explain with the help of chemical reaction.
13. Which is better series combination or parallel combination in electric circuit and why?
14. Why metals replace hydrogen from dilute acids where non metal do not ? Explain.
15. What are the two methods of producing magnetic field? Which of these is better and why?
16. Calculate the potential difference, if there are 5000 charge carrier are flowing for 10 min through a resistance of 100 ohm.
17. A potential difference V across a conductor of length L & cross section area A how is the resistance R of conductor affected when only V is halved only L is halved and only A is halved?
18. Draw a sketch of pattern of field lines due to a solenoid carrying current . Why does a current carrying solenoid when suspended freely rests along particular direction.
19. A potential difference V across a conductor of length L & cross section area A how is the resistance R of conductor affected when only V is halved only L is halved and only A is halved?
20. Describe an experiment to study refraction of a light ray through a rectangular glass slab what are the important result obtained from the experiment?
21. What is meant by vegetative propagation? Describe its various ways. What is significance of vegetative propagation?
22. The reaction metal X and Fe2 O3 is highly exothermic and is used to join railway
(a) Identify metal X and name the reaction
(b) Write the chemical equation of its reaction with fe2 O3.
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Sample Question Paper for class 10 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sanskrit 2013
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Biology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 8 Math 2009
- Karnataka Board Class 12 Physics Sample Paper of 2012
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 English (Special Language) 2013-SET-4
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2008
- ICSE Board Class 10 History 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Fashion Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2008
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 History
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physical Education
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies
- Haryana Board Class 12 Accountancy & Auditing
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Political Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 National, Social Service(NSS)
- CBSE Board 12th Physics Syllabus
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 9 Science
- Samacheer Kalvi Class 10 Physics