Gujarat Board Class 12 Physics Sample Papers 2007
Gujarat Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 12 Physics
Class - XII
Q1. What is the force experienced by a positively charges particle Q moving at right angles to a uniform electric field E.
Q2. Name the electromagnetic radiations to which the following wavelengths belongs
(a)10-2m (b) 1A0
Q3. A glass rod is rubbed with a silk cloth. Explain what will happen to their mass and charge? Why does this change occur?
Q4. Name the phenomenon responsible for the reddish appearance of the sun at sunrise and sunset.
Q5. What is the angle b/w Electric field and Dipole moment at an axial point?
Q6. Name two types of commercially available resistors.
Q7. Name the S.I. Unit of (i) magnetic flux (ii) Magnetic-induction.
Q8. 2 charges are placed R mts apart in air. The repulsive force b/w them is found to be F. Find the force when the same charges are placed in water at a distance of 2R. (Єr = 80 ). Will this force be attractive or repulsive?
Q9. Derive the value of electric field at the axial and equatorial point of a dipole made of charges +q and –q placed a distance 2a apart.
Q10. The work function for a certain metal is 4.2 ev. Will this metal give photoelectric emission for incident radiation of wavelength 330 nm?
Q11. Two resistors are connected in parallel b/w A and B to give a net resistance of 2 ohms. When one of these resistors is broken, the net resistance becomes a 3 ohms. What is the resistance of the resistor that was broken?
Q12. A system has two charges q1=2.5x10-7 C and q2=-2.5x10-7 C located at points A (0,0,-15cm) and B(0,0,+15cm) respectively what are the total charge and electric dipolemoment of the system?
Q13. Using Gauss theorem derive the value of electric field due to an infinite sheet of charge having charge density σC/m2 .Draw a graph showing the variation of electric field with distance R.
Q14. Two convex lenses A and B of an astronomical telescope having focal lengths 5 cm. and 20cm. respectively, are arranged as shown in fig below:-
(i) Which one of the two lenses you will select to use as an objective lens and why?
(ii) What should be the change in the distance between the lenses to have the telescope in its normal adjustment position?
(iii) Calculate the magnifying power of the telescope in the normal adjustment position.
Q15. (a) Using a labeled diagram explain the construction and working of a moving coil galvanometer. Define its current and voltage sensitivity and explain how they can be increased.
(b) A galvanometer with a coil resistance of 5 ohm can tolerate a maximum current of 10mA. Explain how this can be converted into an ammeter of range 1A.
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science Sample Paper
- Gujarat Board Class 12 English Elective 2011
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Of 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Math 2013-SET-4
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2007
- CBSE Board 10 Math Sample Paper
- ICSE Board Class 10 Fashion Studies 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Book keeping & Accountancy 2013-SET-3
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Sample Paper of Math For 2007
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12th Accountancy Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Bengali
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Commerce
- Haryana Board Class 12 Business Studies
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of English Core
- Haryana Board Class 10 Melodic
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Punjabi (Special)
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Accountancy
- Haryana Board Class 10 Physical Education
- CBSE Board Math Syllabus for Class 12
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Economics