Gujarat Board Class 11 Physics Sample Papers 2011
Gujarat Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 11 Physics
SUBJECT – physics
Time allotted: 3 hours Maximum marks: 70
1.All questions are compulsory.
2.Section A consists of 10 questions of 1 mark each. Section B consists of 5 questions of 2 marks each. Section C consists of 10 questions of 3 marks each. Section D consists of four questions of 5 marks each.
3.Use of calculators is not permitted. However, you may ask for logarithmic tables.
1.Why is the handle of screw made wide?
2. What is the average distance of earth from sun?
3.Can a body have constant velocity but varying speed?
4.Is potential energy at surface of earth zero?
5.How if impulse related to linear momentum?
6.Round off 36.789 to four significant figures.
7.Can we get off a frictionless surface by jumping?
8.Can centre of mass of a body coincide with geometrical centre of the body?
9.What is the vertical acceleration of the projectile at its highest point?
10.Find angle between the vectors A and B where A= i+2j-k and B= -i+j-2k.
11.Prove work- energy theorem.
12.A constant torque is acting on a wheel. If starting from rest, the wheel makes n rotations in t seconds, show that the angular acceleration is given by a= 4?n/t2 rad/s.
13.Calculate the centripetal acceleration of a point on the equator of earth due to the rotation of earth about its own axis. Radius of earth= 6400km.
14.The coefficient of friction between the rubber tyres and road is 0.25. Find the maximum speed with which a car can be driven around a curve of radius 39.2m without skidding.
15.The initial and final temperatures of a liquid are measured to be (67.7±0.2)oC and (76.3 ±0.3)oC. Calculate the rise in temperature.
16.Prove that Newton's second law is the real law of motion.
17.Two bodies of mass 50kg and 150 kg are tied by a light string and are placed on a frictionless horizontal surface. When 50kg mass is pulled by force F, acceleration of 5m/s2 is produced in both the bodies. Calculate the value of F. What is the tension in the string 1?
18.A car traveling at 60km/h overtakes another car traveling at 42km/h. assuming each car to be 0.5 m long, find the time taken during the overtake and the total road distance used for the overtake.
19.A ball is dropped vertically from rest at a height of 12m. After striking the ground, it bounces back to a height of 9m. What percentage of K.E. does it lose on striking the ground?
20.A block of mass 2kg rests on a plane inclined at 30o with the horizontal. The coefficient of friction between the block and the surface is 0.7. What will be the frictional force acting on the block?
21.Write the dimensions of a/b in the relation F=a?x+bt2 where F is force, x is distance and t is time.
22.Derive the relation between angular momentum and torque.
23.The distance x of a particle moving in one dimension, under the action of a constant force is related to time t by equation t=?x+3 where x is in metres and t in seconds. Find the displacement of the particle when its velocity is (i) zero (ii) 10m/s.
24.Determine that vector which when added to the resultant of A= 3i-5j+7k and B=2i+4j-3k gives unit vector along y- direction.
25.The motor of an engine is rotating about its axis with an angular velocity of 100rpm. It comes to rest in 15s, after being switched off. Assuming constant angular deceleration, calculate the number of revolutions made by it before coming to rest.
26.If the horizontal range of the projectile be a and the maximum height attained by it is b, then prove that the velocity of projection is
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Sample Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biotechnology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Biology For 2007
- Bihar Board Class 11 Biology 2009
- ICSE Board Class 10 Physics 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2007
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2008
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2008
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 English Core(Compulsory)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Malayalam
- Haryana Board Class 10 Drawing
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Biotechnology
- Manipur Board Class 10 Manipuri
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Economics
- ICSE Board Class 12 Biology
- ICSE Board Class 11 History
- Manipur Board Class 10 Bengali
- CBSE Board 12th Physics Syllabus