Gujarat Board Class 11 Physics Sample Papers 2007
Gujarat Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 11 Physics
Class – XI
i.All questions are compulsory.
ii.There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in one question of two marks, one question of three marks and one question of five marks. You have to attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
iii.Question numbers 1 to 5 are very short answer questions, carrying one mark each.
iv. Question numbers 6 to 12 are short answer questions, carrying two marks each.
v. Question numbers 13 to 24 are short answer questions, carrying three marks each.
vi.Question number 25 to 27 are long answer questions, carrying 5 marks each
vii.Use of calculators is not permitted. However, you may use log tables if necessary.
1.The distance of two planets from the sun are 1011 and 1010 meter respectively. What is the ratio of time periods of these two planets?
2.A body of mass 2 kg is initially at rest. A constant force of 5 N acts on it for 10 s. How much is the average power acting?
3.A ring of radius r and mass m rotates about an axis passing through its center and perpendicular to the plane with angular velocity w.How much is its kinetic energy?
4.If the diameter of the earth becomes twice its present value, mass remaining same, how would the weight of a body placed on the earth’s surface change?
5.A bend in a level road has a radius of 100m. Find the maximum speed which a car turning this bend may have without skidding, if the coefficient of friction between the tyres and road is 0.8?
6.When a body starting from rest accelerates by at, what is the velocity after time t ?
7.What is the angle between two forces of 2N and 4N having resultant as 4N?
8.Two bodies of masses 0.5 kg and 1 kg are lying in XY plane at ( -1, 2) and (3,4) respectively. What are the coordinates of the center of mass?
9 . A simple harmonic wave is represented by the equation :
y = 10 sin ( 20t + 0.5 ), where y is in m and t is in s, find its amplitude, angular frequency, frequency and initial phase.
10.Plot the stress versus strain graph for a stretched wire.
11.List any four postulates of the kinetic theory of gases.
12.Plot a graph showing the Carnot’s Cycle.
13.Density of a material in cgs system is 8 g cm-3. What is its density in another system where unit of length is 5 cm and unit of mass is 20g ?
14.Discuss four methods of reducing friction.
15.State the first law of thermodynamics and apply it to derive the Mayor’s Formula.
16.What is the physical meaning of the term ‘Angular Momentum’. Derive its expression in polar coordinates.
17.A body of a mass 100 kg falls on the earth from infinity. What will be its velocity and energy on reaching the earth? Radius of earth is 6400 km.
18.State the Pascal’s law and apply it to explain the working of Hydraulic brakes.
19.Calculate the number of ‘Degree of freedom’:
(a) diatomic gas and (b) triatomic gas
20.What do you mean by the term ‘Elastic Collision’.
Write the expression for the final velocities of two bodies undergoing one dimensional elastic collision. Hence explain what happens when:
(a)two colliding bodies have the same mass and
(b)a very big body collides with a very small body.
21.A bullet of mass 0.012kg and horizontal speed 70 ms-1 strikes a block of wood of mass 0.4kg and instantly comes to rest with respect to the block. The block is suspended from the ceiling by means of thin wires. Calculate the height to which the block rises. Estimate the heat produced in the process.
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Sample Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Sample Paper of Science For 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Science 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Economics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2011
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Economics Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2005
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Social Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2010
- ICSE Board Class 9 Physics 2008
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2007
- Karnataka Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2008
- ICSE Board Class 10 History 2007
- CBSE Board Math Syllabus for Class 12
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Socially Useful Productive Work
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Physical Education
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Geography
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Entrepreneurship
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Physical Education
- CBSE Board 12th Physics Syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sanskrit (special)
- CBSE Board Class 11 Multimedia and Web Technology