Gujarat Board Class 12 Math Sample Papers 2005
Gujarat Board Sample Papers 2005 for Class 12 Math
Class – XII
Q1. Write the distance between the planes 2x+2y-z+2=0 and 4x+4y-2z+5=0 .
Q2. A bag contains 5 red, 6 white and 7 black balls. Two balls are drawn at random. What is the probability that both balls are red or both are black?
Q3. Find the value of .
Q4. If siny = xsin(a+y),then find dy/dx at (0,0) .
Q5. A fair die is tossed twice.If the number appearing on the top is less than 3,it is a success.Find the probability distribution of successes.
Q6. Write the number of binary operations on the set .
Q7. Discuss the continuity of f(x)= at x=0 and x=1.
Q8. In a group there are 2 men and 3 women. 3 persons are selected at random from the group. Find the probability that 1 man and 2 women or 2 men and 1 woman are selected.
Q9. Using mathematical induction prove that for all positive integer n.
Q10. The foot of perpendicular drawn from the origin to the plane is (4,-2,-5). Find the equation of the plane.
Q11. Differentiate the function .
Q12. The volume of a spherical balloon is increasing at the rate of 20cm3/sec . Find the rate of change of its surface area at the instant when its radius is 8cm.
Q13. A balloon which always remains spherical is being inflated by pumping in gas at the rate of 900 cm3 / sec. Find the rate at which the radius of the balloon is increasing when the radius of the balloon is 15 cm.
Q14. Assume that chance of patient having a heart attack is 40%. It also assumed that a meditation and yoga course reduce the risk of heart attack by 30% and a prescription of a certain drug reduces its chance by 25%. At a time a patient can choose any of the two options with equal probabilities. It is given that after going through one of the two patients the patient selected at random suffers heart attack. Find probability that the patient followed a course of meditation and yoga?
15. If and ,show that .
16. Using vectors prove that in a triangle ABC, cosA =, a, b and c are sides opposite to A,B and C
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2011 SAMPLE PAPER
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Accountancy 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Math For 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 11 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Sample Paper of Math For 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Home Science 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Geography 2008
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2009
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2008
- CBSE Board 12 Biology Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2007
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Music (Hindustani Vocal)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Hindi
- Haryana Board Class 8 Hindi
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Punjabi (Special)
- ICSE Board Class 11 Computer Science
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Math
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Zoology
- ICSE Board Class 11 Sociology
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Accountancy
- CBSE Board 12th Psychology Syllabus