Gujarat Board Class 12 History Sample Papers 2005
Gujarat Board Sample Papers 2005 for Class 12 History
Class – XII
Time : Three Hours Maximum Marks : 80
(i) All questions are compulsory . Marks are indicated against each question.
(ii) Answer Question Nos. 1 to 4 in not more than 20 words each. Question Nos. 5 to 12 in not more than 80 words each and Question Nos. 13 to 17 in not more than 200 words each.
(iii) place the map inside your answer book and bag it properly so that it is not detached in handling .
(iv) Write your Roll No. on the Map and also the part you are answering –either Ancient or Medieval or Modern India.
Q1. What are the two major division of the Christian Church?
Q2. State the different between Chauth and Sardeshmukhi.
Q3. Where and why did Akbar built the ‘buland Darwaza’?
Q4. Why has Kashmir become a disputed problem between India and Pakistan.
Q5. Mention three differences between the Harppan culture and the contemporary culture of west Asia.
“The Grihastha ashrama was the most important stage in a person’s life” Explain .
Q6. State the three main different between Jainism and Buddhism
Identify three main factors that led to the establishment of Magtadhan supremacy
Q7. “ Balban was one of the mian architects of the Delhi Sultanate .” Give three evidences
“Muhammad –bin Tughlaq transferred his capital due to several reasons .” Mention three reasons.
Q8. How can you say that the invasion of Timur gave a blow to the Delhi sultanate? 3
Give three cause of the downfall of the Vijayanagar empire
Q9. Identify three lasting reforms of Sher Shah Suri 3
Trace three main features of architecture during Shahjahan’s reign
Q10. Mention three main features of Akbar’s Rajput Policy. 3.
State three main factors which led to the annexation of Bijapur and Golconda by Aurangzeb.
Q11. “When an Indian State signed a Subsidiary Alliance, lit virtually signed away its independence.” Why?
How did the British drain India’s wealth to England ? Give three measures adopted by them.
Q12. State three objectives of the Theosophical Society.
Mention three measures taken by the social reformers to uplift the position of women in Indian society.
Q13. How was the social and religious life of the people under the Guptas affected by the revival of Brahmanism?
Assess the contribution of Ashok which made him a unique ruler.
Q14. Evaluate the contribution of Indians in the fields of sculpture and architecture
Assess the contribution of ancient Indians in the fields in sculpture and architecture
Q15. Trace the main features of the social the during the Mughal period .
State the salient features of Mughal painting .
Q16. How did Gandhiji convent the national movement into a mass movement ?
Discuss the changes in the army organisation and in the public services after 1857.
Q17. Evaluate the role of Lala Lajpat Rai or Annie Basant in the freedom struggle.
“Planning has resulted in the significance growth of Indian economy. “ Justify.
Q18. On the given outline map of India show the following:
(1) Ancient India : Lothal, Lumini, Rajgir, Pragyag, Bairat, Sanchi, Tanjor and Madura
(2) Medieval India : Ajmer, amber, Aurangabad, Chittor, Fatehpur-Sikri, Multan,lPanipat and Vijaynagar
(3) Modern India :
(4) The boundaries of the British Empire in 1856
(5) Arcot , barrckpre, Lucknow, Fort William, Pondicherry, Nagpur, Setra and Surat.
For Blind Candidates
Note : Q. No. 19 is in lieu of Q.No. 18, only for Blind candidates.
Q19. Describe the role of ‘Quit India Movement’ in the freedom struggle.
Describe the role of Jawaharlal Nehru in the freedom struggle.
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2009
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics Sample Paper Of 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Math For 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Chemistry 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Book keeping & Accountancy 2013-SET-3
- CBSE Board Class 9 Social Science 2005
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Accountancy 2007
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2010
- CBSE Board 12 Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Marathi (special)
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 History
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Syllabus For Computer Science
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Biology
- ICSE Board Class 12 Psychology
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Math
- Haryana Board Class 12 English Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Agriculture
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 English (Special Language)
- CBSE Board 12th Accountancy Syllabus