Gujarat Board Class 12 Geography Sample Papers 2011
Gujarat Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 12 Geography
Subject – Geography
(i). All Question are compulsory.
(ii). There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
(iii). Questions are in two sections. Section – I (40 marks), Section – II (60 marks).
(iv). There are internal options is some of the long answer type questions. In such questions you have to answer any one of the alternative.
(v). Answer should be in your own language.
(vi). No electronic gadgets like calculator, call phone, pager are allowed during exam.
(vii). The answer of objective type question is to be given on supplied OMR sheet by completely darking the
appropriate answer option. For example if answer is (c) the you should fill it as shown by blue/black pen.
From Question No. 1 to 22 there is one correct answer. In each question you have to mark that correct option from the given options. 22 × 1 = 22
1. In the twentieth century itself the population of the world has increased.
(A) Two times (B) Four times (C) Five times (D) Ten times
2. Asia's largest slum is
(A) Howrah (Kolkata) (B) Kankarbagh (Patna)
(C) Dharavi (Mumbai) (D) Mukherjee Nagar (Delhi)
3. Livestock farming is called
(A) Factory farming (B) Truck farming
(C) Mixed farming (D) Dairy farming
4. Which one of the following is a tertiary activity ?
(A) Agriculture (B) Pastoralist (C) Trading (D) Hunting
II. Each question from Q. No. 5 to 8 has two Assertion. Read carefully both the Reasoning of each question and select one correct alternative out four alternatives given in each case.
(A) Both the Assertion are true and Reasoning (R) is the right explanation of Assertion (A)
(B) Both the Assertion are true but the Reasoning-(R) is not the right explanation of Assertion (A)
(C) Assertion (A) I is true but Reasoning-(R) is false.
(D) Reasoning-(R) is true but Reasoning-(R) is false.
5. A: Middle Ganga plain has a low density of population.
R: These areas have monsoon climate.
6. A: Cement Industry is located near the source of power.
R: Industries are usually located close to the source of raw materials.
7. A: Japan is one of the leading industrial country in the world.
R: It has a large mineral resource reserve.
8. A: Assam grows maximum tea in India.
R: A lot of cheep tribal labour is available there.
9. Describe the effects of air pollution on human health.
10. What is watershed management ?
11. Distinguish between push & pull factors of migration.
12. What is trans continental railway
13. Describe quaternary activities.
14. What do you understand by co-operative farming ?
15. Name the four main approaches to human development.
16. Distinguish between birth rate and death rate.
Long Answer Type Questions
Question No. 17 to 19 carry 6 marks each. These questions are of Long answer type. 3 × 6 = 18
17.Describe the important functions of the world trade organization. Or
Discuss the major problems of urban settlements of India.
18. What is human development index? How are countries classified on the basis of its ?
Explain why high-tech industries are being attracted to the principal areas of major metropolitan centers ?
19. What are non-conventional source of energy? Discuss its prospects in India.)
What do you understand by liberalization, privatization and globalization. Discuss its impacts on industrial development of India.
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core Sample Paper 2012
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Physics 2008
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Physics Sample Paper Of 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2010
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry 2013-SET-4
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry 2013-SET-3
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Home Science 2011
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Home Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Telugu(Special)
- Haryana Board Class 12 Agriculture
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Science
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biotechnology
- Manipur Board Class 9 Bengali
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Kannada
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Malayalam(Special)
- CBSE Board Class 10 Syllabus For English Core
- Rajasthan Board Class 9 English Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Punjabi