Gujarat Board Class 12 Computer Science Sample Papers 2007
Gujarat Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 12 Computer Science
Subject –Computer Science
1.What do you understand by procedural programming paradigm?
2.What do you understand by object oriented programming paradigm?
3.Explain all the features of OOPs with their implementation in C++.
4.Why main function is so special in C++. Give at least two reasons.
5.Write two advantages of using #include complier directive.
6.Differentiate between a run time error and syntax error. Give one example of each.
7.Illustrate the concept of function overloading with the help of an example.
8.Why is a destructor function required in classes? Illustrate with the help of an example.
9.Illustrate the use of this pointer with the help if an example.
10.What is the use of a constructor function in a class? Give a suitable example for a constructor function in a class.
11.Illustrate the concept of function overloading with the help of an example.
12.Differentiate between a constructor and destructor function.
13.Illustrate the use of “self referencing structures” with the help of an example.
14.What is the purpose of a header file in a program?
15.What do you understand about a base class & a derived class ? if a base class and a derived class each include a member function with the same name and arguments , which member function will be called by the object of the derived class if the scope operator is not used ?
16.What do you understand about a member function? How does a member function differ from an ordinary function?
A member function is a function that can be defined either inside or outside the class definition and is a part of class and can not be accessible out side of the class without class object.
But ordinary function is just like a normal function and can be access anywhere in the program freely.
17.Differentiate between call by value & call by reference with a suitable example.
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Chemistry 2010
- CBSE Board Class 8 Math 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Geography 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2010
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Math 2009
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper Of 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Math 2013
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2010
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2009
- CBSE BOARD Home Science Syllabus for Class 12
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Chemistry syllabus
- CBSE Board Class 8 Syllabus For Social Science
- ICSE Board Class 9 Computer Science
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Math
- Haryana Board Class 12 Military Science
- Manipur Board Class 11 Class 10 Mizo
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Socially Useful Productive Work
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 English Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Bengali(Special)