Gujarat Board Class 11 Chemistry Sample Papers 2011
Gujarat Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 11 Chemistry
Class - XI
SUBJECT – Chemistry
Time Allotted: 3 hours Maximum Marks:70
1.All questions are compulsory.
2.Section A consists of 10 questions of 1 mark each. Section B consists of 5 questions of 2 marks each. Section C consists of 10 questions of 3 marks each. Section D consists of 4 questions of 5 marks each.
3.Use of calculators is not permitted. However you can ask for log tables.
1.Why does ice melt slowly at higher altitudes?
2.Name the two elements predicted by Mendeleev’s periodic table.
3.Draw the structure of benzoic anhydride.
4.What is the SI unit of molarity?
5.Give the resonating structures of CO3-2 ion.
6.Predict the reaction of 1N sulphuric acid with Cu. Given: EoCu+2, Cu=0.34V
7.Give reason: The boiling point of alkane decreases with branching.
8.Why is second electron gain enthalpy taken as positive?
9.Which physical quantity has the dimensions of Planck’s constant?
10.Give IUPAC name for CH3-COCH (C2H5)- CH2- CH2Cl.
11.Give two functions of salt bridge in working of a cell.
12.Give the value of Kp/Kc for the reaction: CO+ ½ O2èCO2 .
13.Explain with an example, the difference between inductive and elecromeric effect.
14.How much Fe can be theoretically obtained by the reduction of 1kg of Fe2SO4?
15.What is the name and symbol of the element with atomic number 115? Predict the formula of stable binary compound of the element 115 and sulphur.
16.What is hydrogen bonding? What are the requirements for this bonding? A stronger hydrogen bond exists in HF than H2O yet H2O boils at higher temperature. Why?
17.What mass of CaCO3 is required to react completely with 25 mL of 0.75M HCl according to reaction CaCO3+2HClè CaCl2+CO2+H2O.
18.Balance the following reaction in acidic medium: Cr2O72-+Fe2++C2O42-èCr3++Fe3++CO2
19.Discuss the structure of PCl5 on the basis of hybridization. Why axial bonds are longer as compares to equatorial bonds?
20.What are f- block elements? Write their general electronic configuration. What are their properties?
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Sample Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2005
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Science 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi 2013-SET-2
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Sanskrit 2013
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Geography 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2008
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Botany Sample Paper Of 2007
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2008
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2011
- ICSE Board Class 10 History 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2007
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Psychology
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Biology
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Math
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Biology
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Math & statistics syllabus
- CBSE Board 12th Computer Science Syllabus
- Haryana Board Class 12 Agriculture
- ICSE Board Class 11 Home Science
- CBSE Board 12th Accountancy Syllabus
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Multimedia and Web Technology