Gujarat Board Class 11 Chemistry Sample Papers 2007
Gujarat Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 11 Chemistry
MAX.MARKS: 70 TIME : 3hrs
1.All questions are compulsory.
2.Questions No.1to 11 are very short answer questions carrying I mark.
3.Questions No.12to 21are also short answer questions carrying 2 mark.
4.Questions No.22to29 are short answer questions carrying 03 marks each
5.Questions No.30to32 are long answer questions carrying 05 marks each
6.Use of Calculator is not permitted. However you may use Log Table if necessary.
1.What is the difference between 0.006 g and 6.00x10 -3g ?
2. Why are vegetables cooked with difficulty at hill stations.
3. Write all four quantum numbers for an electron in 2s orbital ?
4. Astudent reported the radii of Al3+, Mg2+ and F- as 136pm,65 and 50pm respectively. Is the order correct. Comment ?
5.What is the relation between enthalpy of vapourisation ,enthalpy of fusion & enthalpy of sublimation ?
6. Phosporus form penta chloride while nitrogen does not form. Why ?
7. Why bromine water colour becomes colourless when it is added to an alkene ?
8. Why ideal gas equation is not obeyed at all temperatures and pressures ?
9 What is dry ice ?
10. Why water exisist as liquid at room temperature ?
11. Wite the equilibrium constant for the given equation.
H2 + I2 ----- 2HI
12. Define surface tension. How is it influnced by temperature ?
13. Complete the following equations.
a) CH3- CH= CH2 + HBr -----à
b) C6H6 + Cl2 >.
14. Give the IUPAC names of the following.
15. Explain. The following. a)Wurtz reaction.b) Resonance.
16. What is the significance of salt bridge ?
17. Is it possible to stir copper sulphate solution with nickel spatula ? ( E =0.34, E = -0.25
18. Explain the shapes of ammonia and methane on the basis of VSEPR theory ?
19. Write the relation ship between ?H and ?E ?
20. Explain a)Cp is greater than Cv
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Sample Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2010
- ICSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2010
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2005
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Vocal 2008
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Computer Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi 2013-2
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2008
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12th Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Fashion Studies
- Haryana Board Class 12 Economics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Environmental Studies
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Socially Useful Productive Work
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Psychology
- CBSE BOARD Home Science Syllabus for Class 12
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Painting
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Dance
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Agriculture