Gujarat Board Class 11 Accountancy Sample Papers 2007
Gujarat Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 11 Accountancy
Maximum Marks: 100 Time Allowed : 03 Hrs.
General Instructions: -
1 This question paper contains 21 questions.
2 All questions are compulsory.
3 The figure in the braket indicates Marks allotted to each question.
4 Candidates can attempt the question in chronological order.
Q1.Point out one transaction which will affect capital only in an accounting equation? (2)
Q2.Distinguish between a promissory note and a bills of exchange. (2)
Q3. Give two examples of capital reserve. (2)
Q4. Calculate the closing capital to be shown in balance sheet of Mr.Niskarsh from the following particulars . (3)
Capital on the opening date Rs.50,000
Drawing during the year Rs.20,000
Interest on drawing Rs.2,000
Interest on capital Rs.5,000
Profit for the year Rs.10,000
Q5.How can you arrange the Assets and Liabilities in a Balance sheet ? (3)
Q6.Enter the following transactions in a Sales Book:
Sept. 1, Sold to Malhotra Bros. NewDelhi.
100 Lux soap@ Rs. 10 per soap.
200 Lux sampoo@ Rs. 2 per sampoo.
Less - 10% Trade Discount.
Sept. 10 Sold to Sanskar & Co. Raipur.
250 Parachute Hair Oil bottle @ Rs.20 per bottle
500 Vaseline Body Lotion Packets @ Rs.5 per packet
Delivery Charge Rs. 50/-
Less – 10% Trade Discount (3)
Q7.Explain how are Accounting Standards derived? (3)
Q8.Explain the users of accounting informations. (4)
Q9.A machine was purchased for Rs. 40,000 on 31.03.2003. Rs. 2,000 were spent for carrying cost and Rs. 3,000 were spent for installing the machine. The estimated life of the machine is fixed at 5 years after which the machine will provide Rs. 4,000 as scrap value. Calculate the amount of depreciation for the years 2003, 2004 and 2005 assuming the accounting year is
ended on 31st December energy year. (4)
Q10. Prepare a Bark Reconciliation statement from the informations given below :-
(i) Bank overdraft as per cash book as on 30th April ,2005 Rs. 2,000.
(ii) Cheques issued but not presented for payment Rs.1,250.
(iii) Rs. 25 charged by the bank on account of bank charges not yet entered in the cash book.
(iv) Rs. 800 in respect of a dishonored cheque were recorded in the pass book but not in cash book.
(v) Interest charged by the bank Rs.75 but not entered in the cash book. (4)
Q11. How do you identify the hidden adjustments while preparing the final account. (4)
Q12. Miku accepted a bill drawn by Chiku for Rs.5,000 after 3 months on January , 1 , 2005. On the due date, Miku becomes insolvent and a dividend at the rate of 40 paise in a rupee was received. Pass necessary journal entries in the books of Chiku and Miku. (4)
Q13. Rectify the following errors.
a. Purchase Book overcastted by Rs. 3,000
b. Purchase of machine for Rs. 5,000 was entered in the debit side of purchase account.
c. Sold goods to Mohan Rs. 12,000 entered in debit side of Sohan’s account as Rs. 1,200.
d. A major repairs to building Rs.25,000 was debited to repairs account.
e. Cash received from Shankar Rs. 4,000 was completely omitted to record.
f. Sales book undercasted by Rs. 2,500. (6)
Q14. The following are the extract of a trial balance and additional informations of Mr. Das & Das for the year ending 31.03.2005.
Heads of account
Provision for Bad debtors
Provision for Discount on debtors
Additional informations: -
1. Further bad debt to be kept Rs.8,000.
2. Provision for bad debt to be kept at 10% on debtors.
You are required to pass journal entries and show the effects in the financial statement.
What are the financial statements? What information do they provide? (6)
Q15. (a) Calculate Gross Profit from the following particulars :
Cost of good sold - Rs.24,000
Gross Profit - 25% on sales
(b) Explain the following Principles :-
(i) Historical Cost.
(ii) Accounting Entity.
(iii) Materiality. (3x2 =6)
Q16. Explain the following terms in accounting with examples: -
(f) Bank Overdraft (6)
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Sample Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Bihar Board Class 11 Business Studies 2009
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2011
- Bihar Board Class 12 Home Science 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2008
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Biotechnology 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 10 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Business Studies 2011
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12th Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2005
- CBSE Board 12th Entrepreneurship Syllabus
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Political Science
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Psychology
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Political Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Book keeping & Accountancy
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Geography
- Gujarat Board Class 11 English Core
- CBSE BOARD History Syllabus for Class 12
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Math
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Chemistry