Gujarat Board Entrepreneurship Syllabus for Class 12
Gujarat Board Syllabus for Class 12 Entrepreneurship
THEORY : Total marks:70
Unit I: Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Enterprise Creation 20 Marks
* Sensing Entrepreneurial Opportunities
* Environment Scanning
* Market Assessment
* Identification of Entrepreneurial Opportunities
* Selection of an Enterprise
* Steps in setting up of an Enterprise
Unit II: Enterprise Planning and Resourcing 20 Marks
* Business Planning - Preparation of a Project Report
* Resource Assessment -Financial and Non – Financial
* Fixed and Working Capital Requirement, Funds, Flows, Profit Ratios, Break Even Analysis etc.
* Mobilising Resources - Sources and Means of Fund, Facilities and Technologies for starting an Enterprise.
* Organising/Production of goods and services - quality, quantity and flow of inputs.
Unit III: Enterprise Management 30 Marks
(a) General management: Basic Management functions.
(b) Managing Market: Meaning, Functions of Marketing, Marketing Mix:
* Promotion (advertising and sales promotion)
(c) Managing Finance - Sources of Long Term and Short Term Finances
* Determination of Cost, Income, Calculation of Profit/Loss.
(d) Managing Growth and Sustenance -Affecting Change, Modernisation, Expansion, Diversification and Substitution.
(e) Entrepreneurial Discipline - Laws of Land, Ecology, Consumer’s Concept, Adherance to Contract and Credits.
The main objective of the course in Entrepreneurship is to generate in the students initiative, selfreliance and enthusiasm so as to empower them to become entrepreneurs both in spirit and performance.
A number of skills such as observation, evaluation, communication, resource mobilization and management, risk assessment ,team building etc. are also to be developed in the students. Leadership qualities, sensitivity to business ethics and adherance to a positive value system are the core issues that
the course highlights while presenting different concepts related to entrepreneurship.
Such a course should necessarily have a strong experiential component in the form of practical work. The objectives of the practical work are:
1 To introduce the students to the world of business by developing in them the core skills and competencies required for an entrepreneur.
2. To develop in the students qualities such as leadership, self-confidence, initiative, facing uncertainties, commitment, creativity, people and team building, integrity and reliability.
3. To enable the students to acquire the skills and knowledge needed for conducting surveys, collecting, recording and interpreting data and preparing simple estimates of demand for products and services.
4. To guide the students to prepare a Project Report.
5. To equip the students with knowledge and skills needed to plan and manage an enterprise through case studies conducted and recorded by the students in different fields such as resource assessment, market dynamics, finance management, cost determination, calculation of profit and loss etc.
6. To instill in the students important values and entrepreneurial discipline.
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Syllabus for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2008
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry 2013
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Commerce Sample paper 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Home Management, Nutrition & Textile 2013
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2008
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Math
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Math
- Manipur Board Class 9 Paite
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Urdu Core
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Political Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Science
- CBSE Board Class 11 Informatics Practices
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Syllabus For Math
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics