Gujarat Board Entrepreneurship Syllabus for Class 11
Gujarat Board Syllabus for Class 11 Entrepreneurship
THEORY Total Marks: 70
Unit I: Entrepreneurship and Human Activities 30 Marks
• Concept, Functions and need
• Entrepreneurship : Characteristics and Competency
• Relevance of Entrepreneurship to Socio-Economic Gain: generating National Wealth, creating Wage and Self -Employment, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Optimizing Human and Natural Resource and Solving Problems in the path of prosperity, building enterprising Personality and Society.
• Process of Entrepreneurship Development.
B. Entrepreneurial Pursuits and Human Activities:
• Nature, Purpose and pattern of Human Activities: Economic and Non-Economic, Need for innovation.
• Rationale and Relationship of Entrepreneurial pursuits and Human Activities.
Unit II: Acquiring Entrepreneurial Values and Motivation 30 Marks
• Entrepreneurial Values, Attitude and Motivation-Meaning and concept.
• Developing Entrepreneurial Motivation and Competency - concept and process of Achievement Motivation, Self-efficacy, Creativity, Risk Taking, Leadership, Communication and Influencing Ability and Planning Action.
• Barriers to Entrepreneurship
• Help and support to Entreprenures
Unit III: Introduction to Market Dynamics 10 Marks
• Understanding a Market
• Competitive Analysis of the Market
• Patents, Trademarks and Copyright
PRACTICAL 30 Marks
I. Study visit by students to any enterprise of own choice. With the help of a schedule/questionnaire the students will record observation regarding - the background of entrepreneur, reasons for selecting the entrepreneurial career, starting the enterprise, the type of enterprise, the process of
setting this enterprise, products/services, production process, investment made and marketing practices followed, profit or loss, growth and development, problems faced, institutions/ organisations which offer support and entrepreneur’s level and type of satisfaction.
II. Preparation of a brief report based on the observations made during study-visit to an enterprise.
Gujarat Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Gujarat Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Gujarat Board Syllabus for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2007
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Science 2009
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 8 Math 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Animal Husbandry 2013-SET-4
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Economics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 8 Math 2005
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper Of 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2005
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Music (Hindustani Vocal)
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 English (Special Language)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Fine Arts
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Urdu (special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 History
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Economics
- CBSE Board 12th Physics Syllabus