Goa Board Syllabus
Since its inception, the Goa Board of Education has successfully conducted examinations from the primary section. The Board has used the experience and research of its faculty to introduce the syllabuses for each class. Based on the economic and social demands, the syllabus has been amended by this Board. After completion of the Secondary level and the Higher secondary level, students get an opportunity to explore varied fields. Several advanced methods have been adopted by this Board to run a smooth academic session along with a facilitative curriculum.
The syllabus of Class X, includes subjects like Urdu, Marathai, Sanskrit, Hindi , Science and Mathematics. Among them, Marathi, Sanskrit and French can be taken as a third language. In the Higher Secondary level, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Business studies, Computer Science, Marathi, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Konkani, English, Accountancy, History, Sociology, Geology, Economics, Banking, Geography, Psychology, Political Science are available. The Board offers Arts, Science and Commerce streams. Hindi, Konkani, French, Sanskrit, Urdu, Marathi, Portuguese and any single language can be taken as a second language in the Higher secondary level.
General and Vocational streams are available in the Higher Secondary level. Regular candidates as well as private candidates can sit for the Secondary and Higher Secondary exams. The official website contains the required information about the syllabus and exams conducted by this Board. Apart from this, the Board appreciates the talent of the students, and encourage them by providing scholarships.
Goa Board Syllabus by class
Goa Board Syllabus by Subject
Goa Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Goa Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12th Economics Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2005
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Psychology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2011
- ICSE Board Class 10 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2008
- Samacheer Kalvi Class 10 Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Bengali
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Accountancy
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 French
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sanskrit (special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Arabic
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 History
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Anatomy Physiology and Health
- ICSE Board Class 11 Geography
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Dance