Today “Central Board of Secondary Education” or CBSE has its Jurisdiction all over India which includes a vast network of schools to provide quality education across India. The board has a decentralized structure which includes 6 regional offices across India that is Allahabad, Ajmer, Chennai, Guwahati, Panchkula, and Delhi.
“U. P. Board of High School and Education” was the first educational board established in India in the year 1921. States of Rajputana, Central India and Gwalior were under the jurisdiction of “U. P. Board of High School and Education”. Then in the year 1929 Government of India gave an idea for a joint board for all regions and it was named as “Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana”. It included Ajmer, Mewara, Central India and Gwalior. In year 1952, the board was amended, this amendment took place to increase the jurisdiction of board to more regions across India and the name of board was changed from “Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana” to “Central Board of Secondary education”. In year 1962 “Central Board of Secondary Education” was again reconstituted to serve educational institutions more effectively.
“Central Board of Secondary Education” or CBSE is a self financing body which fulfils its financial requirements without any aids or grants from the Govt. of India. All its financial requirements are fulfilled from examination charges, affiliation fee, admission fee, admission fee from PMT.
The first and foremost objectives of “Central Board of Secondary Education” are-
1) To conduct examinations of class 10th and Class 12th.
2) Declaration of results.
3) Distribution of qualifying certificates to passing candidates.
4) Preparation of curriculum and syllabus.
5) CBSE also conducts engineering entrance exams and Medical entrance tests.
6) CBSE registers new schools and provides affiliations to new schools all across country.
Today CBSE boasts a pan India Network of schools to provide quality education to students in country.To get latest updates, sample papers and books of CBSE Board 2013 move to boards.edurite.com.
CBSE Board Syllabus
The CBSE board is one of the biggest educational organizations in India and prepares the syllabus for students from lower nursery group to grade 12, for schools affiliated with it. The Syllabus of CBSE 2013 is set by NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training). The CBSE Board conducts and prepare syllabus for country’s two nation-wide board examinations: All India...Read More
CBSE Board Text Books
CBSE books are the standard books which are used in CBSE affiliated schools all across India. CBSE basically prescribes “National Council of Educational Research and Technology” (NCERT) books in its schools. NCERT, “National Council of Educational Research and Technology” is a reputed organization established by Govt. of India, with headquarters at New Delhi. Its main objective is to p...Read More
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers
Today students are under stress of studies, so they are much tensed during the time of examinations, but CBSE previous year papers help students to relieve this extra pressure. These previous years question papers help students to understand the pattern and type of questions they will attempt in Examinations. Apart from learning pattern of question papers studen...Read More
CBSE Board Sample Papers
CBSE Sample papers 2013 are the question papers which contain sample questions to give some knowledge to students about the pattern and kind of questions they will get in CBSE board examinations 2013. Sample papers are basically guess papers compiled or guessed by experienced and well known faculty. CBSE Sample paper basically provides an idea about what type of ques...Read More
CBSE Board Schools
CBSE schools come under the jurisdiction of Central Board of Secondary Education or we can say that schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education are CBSE schools. CBSE schools are established all over India and in some foreign countries also. CBSE schools have English and Hindi languages as medium of education. CBSE schools also have some regional and foreign languages...Read More
Excel in your exam with Edurite.
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language) 2013-3
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2009
- ICSE Board Class 10 Computer Science 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Book keeping & Accountancy 2013-2
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Economics 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi 2013-2
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2009
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biotechnology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Economics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Elements of Science & Maths for Agriculture
- ICSE Board Class 9 Home Science
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Chemistry
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Economics
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 10 Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Political Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Home Science
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Math
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Russian