CBSE Board Class 9 Social Science Sample Papers 2005
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2005 for Class 9 Social Science
CLASS – IX
Subject – Social Studies
1. Why was Dietrich Brandis invited to India?
2. Name the two southern neighbours of India across the sea.
3. Differentiate between convergent boundary and divergent boundary?
4. What is the bhangar?
5. Who is Aung San Suu Kyi?
6. Which of the following is a provision that a democratic constitution does not have?
a) Powers of the head of the state
b) Name of the head of the state
c) Powers of the legislature
d) Name of the country
7 Define the term ‘Preamble’
8 What do you understand by ‘people as a resource’?
9 List one hazard each in the mountain areas, coastal areas.
10 Classify the following disasters as man-made or natural:
Train accidents, tsunami, electrocution, and earthquakes
11, State the four elements of emergency, disaster management as recognised by the Commonwealth Government.
12. Differentiate between the terms ‘Democracy’ and ‘Non-democracy.
13. Point out two economic policies and two foreign policies adopted by Hitler to reconstruct Germany.
13. What are the factors contributed to the making of the Indian Constitution?
14 Distinguish between the Western Coastal Plain and the Eastern Coastal Plain under the following headings:
I) extension ii) location iii) two rivers draining in each
iv) feature formed
15When and how the Weimer Republic came into existence? Why was it not well received by the people?
16 State any four important aspects to be remembered in any zone during Recovery and Rehabilitation.
17 Examine the consequences of the use of machines in agricultural production on the, poor farmers of USA. _-
18. What is the role of Health in human capital formation?
19. Trace any four factors responsible for the enclosure of common land in England in the Eighteenth century.
20. How did Ghana become a democratic country and later turn out to be under military rule?
21. What are the various activities undertaken in the primary sector, secondary sector and tertiary sector?
23. Why is public awareness of disaster management necessary? Give three points.
24. What are the various activities that take shape during the following phases:
i. Recovery and Reconstruction
ii. Prevention and Mitigation
25. What were the political changes that took place in Germany immediately after the First World War?
26. How did Nazi propagate their ideas among the Germans?
a. Why does Tamil Nadu coast receive rainfall during the cold weather season?
b. What is Inter- Tropical convergence zone? Where does it lie?
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 9 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Math For 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2010
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 10 Science Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2010
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Science Sample Paper Of 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Element of Science 2013
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2009
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2008
- CBSE Board Class 9 Computer Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2005
- Manipur Board Class 9 Bengali
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Accountancy
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 History
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Bengali(Special)
- CBSE Board 12th Accountancy Syllabus
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 English Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Business Studies
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Biology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Malayalam(Special)