CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers 2007
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 10 Social Science
Questions 1 to 14 carry 2 marks.
Questions 15 to 21 carry 4 marks each.
Questions 22 to 25 carry 6 marks each.
SECTION - A 2 MARKS EACH
1.What do you mean by an economy?
2.Explain two policy initiatives of Globalization.
3.What is consumer awareness?
4.What are prices? Give two consequences of price rise.
5.What are known as resources? How does technology influence development of resources?
6.What do you mean by water resources? What is its importance?
7.How can we plan our water resources?
8.What is the economic importance of resources?
9.Describe the development of telecommunication in India.
10.Name the many groups of people who came to India and settled here from about 1500 B.C. to AD. 1800.
11.Give names of two newspapers which started publication in the 19th century and are being published even today.
12.Explain Domestic System and Ryotwari System
13. Explain the role of UN Disaster administration Team (India) in managing the disaster.
14.Who were the moderates and what were their aims?
SECTION - B 4 MARKS EACH
15.Describe the principles of Panchsheel.
16.What institutional reforms were brought in Indian agriculture after independence? What is meant by landholding ceiling?
17.How is land the most important resource what is known as humus? What is its importance? What is the importance of climate in soil formation?
18.What is known as shifting agriculture? Where and how is it practiced in India? State two features of Indian Intensive Agricultural Programme.
19.Point out any four significant features of the Mughal Architecture in the reign of Akbar.
20.What were the demands of the Indian National Conference formed under Govind Ranade In 1887?
21.Study the map given below and answer the questions that follows
Name the two states having very high percentage of net sown area under irrigation.
Why do these States have largest area under irrigation? Give any one reason.
SECTION C 6 MARKS EACH
22.Discuss the importance of Legal Literacy. Describe any five Civil Rights.
23.What do you mean by corruption? How this practice has spread in India? Give some suggestions to remove corruption in the government services.
24.What do you mean by Communalism? What is the nature of Communalism steps should be taken to end the evil of Communalism? How caste system developed in India?
25.Explain the meaning of each of the following terms: Anglicists, Orientalists, Sati, Permanent Settlement,
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 10 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi 2013-SET-4
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics Sample Papers 2008
- Gujarat Board Class 10 English Core 2005
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Computer Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2010
- ICSE Board Class 10 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2008
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12th Economics Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board 12 Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Functional English 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Geography
- CBSE Board 12th Biotechnology Syllabus
- CBSE Board 12th Psychology Syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Scouting & guide
- ICSE Board Class 9 Class 11 Business Studies
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Telugu(Special)
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Social Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Introductory Information Technology
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Yoga