CBSE Board Class 9 Science Sample Papers 2007
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 9 Science
Class – IX
Subject – Science
1.How much force acts on a body whose momentum is constant (i.e. P = constant)?
2.Name the principle behind the working of a rocket.
3.State: Newton’s second law of motion.
4.A ball is moving over a horizontal smooth surface with a constant velocity. What types of forces are acting on the ball?
5.Why is it advised to tie any luggage kept on the roof of a bus with a rope?
6.A force of 10N acts on masses m1 and m2 to accelerate them by 2m/s2 and 4m/s2. If they are tied together, find the acceleration.
7.A bullet fired from a gun makes a fine hole in the window pane, while a stone smashes the window pane into pieces. Explain why?
8.The V-T graph of a coin moving on a table is given in figure. If the coin is 10g, how much force the table exert on coin to bring it to rest?
9.Derive the law of conservation of momentum. m1u1 + m2u2 = m1v1 + m2v2
Two objects of masses 100 g and 200 g are moving in along the same line and direction with velocities of 2 ms-1 and 1 ms-1, respectively. They collide and after the collision, the first object moves at a velocity of 1.67 ms-1. Determine the velocity of the second object?
10.Which gas form the liquid first as the components of air cooled?
11.Define Tyndall effect.
12.Define dispersion phase and dispersion medium with example.
13.Name the process used for obtaining pure Copper sulphate from an impure sample.
14.How would you prepare 500g of aqueous solution containing 15% mass by mass of sucrose?
15.Classify each of the following as a homogeneous or heterogeneous mixture:
a. Soda water b. wood c. air d. vinegar
16.Give two points of difference between compounds and mixtures.
17.Give a flow diagram showing the process of obtaining different gaseous components of air.
18.Explain how mixtures are classified on the basis of their physical properties.
19.Action and reaction are equal and opposite. Why they can’t cancel each other?
20.Find out the linear momentum of a cricket ball of mass 250g moving with a velocity of 72km/h.
21.An astronaut in open space is away form his space ship. How can he return to his ship?
22.Is the relation, applicable to the motion of a rocket?
23.How much force acts on a body whose momentum is constant. (i.e. = constant)
24.Explain, why a gun recoils after firing a bullet?
25.If action is always equal to the reaction, explain how a horse can pull a cart?
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 9 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Home Management, Nutrition & Textile 2013-SET-4
- ICSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Home Science 2013
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2005
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Math 2005
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Geography 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 Science 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Economics 2013-SET-4
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2005
- ICSE Board Class 10 History 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2007
- ICSE Board Class 10 Geography 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Kannada
- West Bengal Board Class 9 Syllabus For Social Science
- CBSE Board Class 10 Syllabus For English Core
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Art
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Tamil(special)
- ICSE Board Class 11 History
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 History
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Math