CBSE Board Class 8 Science Sample Papers 2008
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2008 for Class 8 Science
CLASS 8 SCIENCE
1.List the changes in the body that take place at the time of puberty.
2. With schematic figure explain the sex determination in human being.
3. Explain how deforestation leads to reduced rainfall?
4. What are weeds? How do they affect crop plants? Write two ways of removing themfrom the field.
5. Give three important differences between manure and fertilizers.
6. ‘Avoid Plastics as far as possible’. Comment on this advice.
7. One day Reeta went to a jeweler’s shop with her mother. Her mother gave an old gold jewellery to the goldsmith to polish. Next day when they brought the jewellery back,they found that there was a slight loss in its weight. Can you suggest the reason for theloss in weight?
8. Expand PCRA. Give four suggestions how to save petrol/diesel while driving.
9. Give reasons:
a)Water is not used in extinguishing fire involving electrical equipments
b)Luminous zone of a flame gives black soot.25. Give one difference between
c)Viviparous and Oviparous
d)External and Internal fertilization.
e)Sperm and Ovum
10. Answer the following:
b.What are the changes observed when force is applied on an object.
c.Give example of two contact forces and two non contact forces.
11. Draw a neat diagram of plant cell and label five key parts to identify it as a plant cell.
12. What do you mean by asexual reproduction? With neat diagram explain any twomethods of this type of reproduction in animals.
b.With diagram explain the life cycle of frog.
13. Give reasons for the following:
a.Aluminium foils are used to wrap food items.
b.Immersion rods are made up of metallic substances.
c.Copper cannot replace zinc from its salt solution.
d.Phosphorous is stored in water.
e.The bells in temples are made up of metals
14. Answer the following
a.What are antibiotics? Give example of two commonly known antibiotics.
b.What are antibodies? How are they important for us?
c.Give example of two vaccine preventable diseases in children.
15. Why are fossil fuels considered as the most important sources of energy today?
16. What are the advantages of using natural gas as a fuel?
17. Which planet is known as morning and evening star? Why is it so called?
18. What are the asteroids? Differentiate between meteors and meteorites
19. What is Mensuration? Under what circumstances can twins be born in humans?
20. How is zygote developing in uterus?
21. If natural resources are renewable still get exhausted. Discuss with two examples
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 8 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2005
- Gujarat Board Class 10 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2008
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Home Science 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Math 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Geography 2005
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 10 Math 2011
- ICSE Board Class 10 History 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Kannada(Special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Bengali
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Scouting & guide
- CBSE Board Class 10 Syllabus For English Core
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Biology
- Manipur Board Class 10 Tangkhul
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Economics
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Chemistry syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Malayalam(Special)