CBSE Board Psychology Sample Papers for Class 12
Time: 3 hours M.M.: 70
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. Marks for each question are indicated against it.
3. Answer should be brief and to the point.
4. Question Nos. 1-7 in Part-A are very short answer type questions of 2 marks each.
Answer to each question should not exceed 30 words.
5. Question Nos. 8-13 are short answer II type questions carrying 3 marks each.
Answer to each question should not exceed 60 words.
6. Question Nos. 14-19 in Part-C is short answer type-l question carrying 4 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 100 words.
7. Question Nos. 20-21 in Part-D is long answer type questions carrying 7 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 200 words.
Q.1. Define any two types of intelligence proposed by Howard Gardner. 2
Q.2. Define personality. 2
Q.3. Why is dreams considered as royal road to unconscious? 2
Q.4. What are verbal and non-verbal tests of intelligence. 2
Q.5. Analyse the role of ECT in the treatment of patients. 2
Q.6. State the ethics of effective counseling. 2
Q.7. Give any two characteristics of an effective psychologist. 2
Q.8. Explain the relationship between the three components of an attitude? 3
Q.9. What are causes of psychological stress? 3
Q.10. How is token economy useful for behaviour modification? 3
Q.11. Explain the cognitive sources of prejudice. 3
Q.12. Distinguish between environmental, social & psychological stress. 3
Q.13. Construct a frequency polygon from the given data: 3
C I Frequency
PART — C
Q.14. Explain the concept of Giftedness. 4
Q.15. How do projective techniques help in assessment of personality? 4
Q.16. Write about the effects of noise pollution on a person’s behaviour? 4
Q.17. Define organization. Mention any two types of organizational structures. 4
Q.18. Distinguish between poverty and disadvantage? 4
Q.19. Illustrate with the help of a diagram the different types of skewness. 4
PART — D
Q.20. Explain with an example: the terms social facilitation and social inhibition.
What are leaders? Explain any three leadership styles. 7
Q.21. What are the various types of behavioural disorders?
What are the common steps used in the process of de-addiction of a patient. 7
CBSE Board Psychology Sample Papers for Class 12 by Year
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2007
- ICSE Board Class 10 Home Science
- Haryana Board Class 10 Music (Hindustani Vocal)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Physical Education
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Physical Education
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Economics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Arabic
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Sindhi
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Psychology
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Computer Science