CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology Previous Year Question Papers 2010
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2010 for Class 12 Psychology
Time: 3 Hours
Maximum Marks: 70
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Marks for each question are indicated against it.
(iii) Answers should be brief and to t he point.
(iv) PART- A has 10 Learning Checks carrying one mark each. You are required to answer them as directed.
(v) Questions 11 to 16 in PART - B are Very Short Answer type questions carrying 2 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 3 0 words.
(vi) Questions 17 to 20 in PART - C are Short Answer Type I questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 60 words.
(vii) Questions 21 to 26 in PART - D are Short Answer Type II questions carrying 4 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 100 words.
(viii) Questions 27 and 28 in PART- E are Long Answer Type questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 200 words .
PART - A
1.Match the TWO lists and choose th e correct match from the given options:
1.One factor theory
2.Two factor theory
3.Structure of Intellect Model
4.Theory of Primary Mental Abilities
a.1 – D, 2 – A, 3 – C, 4 – B,
b.1 – C, 2 – D, 3 – B, 4 – A,
c.1 – A, 2 – C, 3 – D, 4 – B,
d.1 – B, 2 – C, 3 – A, 4 – D,
2. A person’s resolution of problems at any stage of development less than the adequate, demonstrates regression.
3. The analysis of stress process based on a cognitive theory was proposed by ________. ( Selye / Lazarus)
The craze for thinness valued by models and actors is termed as ________. (Anorexia nervosa/Bulimia).
4.‘People have freedom and choices’ is the core assumption of ___________ therapy.
(c ) Behaviour
(d) Client Centered
5.‘Changing our behaviour ca n change how we think and feel’. Give an example.
7.Identify the correct sequence of the stages of group formation.
a.Performing, norming, storming & forming.
b.Forming, storming, norming & performing.
c.Norming, storming, forming & performing.
d.Storming, norming, performing & forming.
8. Name any ONE human influence on environment.
9. What do you suggest should be the age of the President of India? This is an ex ample of _____________ type of interview question.
(c )Mirror question
10. Ritu’s young son works in a call centre. Inspite of knowing his odd hours of retur ning. she continues to have prolonged, vague and intense fear, accompanied by hyper vigilance, showing a kind of anxiety. Identify the type of anxiety she is suffering from?
PART - B
11. Elucidate any TWO characteristics of emot ionally intelligent individual.
12. Mention TWO tips to improve listening skills.
13. State any TWO techniques of self regulation.
14. What do you understand by burnout?
15. ‘Extreme cohesiveness within a group becomes harmful for functioning’. Explain.
16. What are the effects of noise on human behaviour?
PART - C
17. Critically evaluate the method of behavioural rating for assessing personality.
18 A person shows break - up in relationships, increased body weight, poor performance in school work. State the factors predisposing this disorder.
19. Give the meaning of attribution? Explain fundamental attribution error with the help of an example.
20. What is aggression? Describe any TWO causes.and at
Suggest any THREE strategies for poverty alleviation?
PART – D
21.‘Projective techniques were developed to assess unconscious motives and feelings’. Elaborate the
statement and explain TWO such techniques.
Compare the trait approaches given by Allport and Cattell to understand personality.
22. What are the effects of stress on the psychological functioning of an Individual?
23. What is prejudice? Write any THREE sources which lead to the development of prejudices.
24. What are the potential causes of inter group conflicts among two caste or community groups.
Suggest some strategies to reduce such conflicts.
25. ‘Effective communication is possible with body language’ Comment.
26. Elucidate the differences in various areas of functioning at different levels of mental retardation.
27.Distinguish between psychometric and information processing approaches to any ONE theory representing information processing approach intelligence. Elaborate
what are the differences in th e potential for creativity across individuals and the manner in expressed? Write the features of test of creativity .
28.which it is ‘I am worthless and the situation is helpless’ with these thoughts a person comes to Being a you.
therapist, how will you help him/ her to think in a positive way?
How would you formulate the problem of a client? Discuss the role of Yoga in detail as an alternative therapy to alleviate psychological str ess.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry 2013-SET-3
- ICSE Board Class 10 Computer Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2009
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Science Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Biology Sample Papers for Class 12 for year 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biotechnology 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi (Special Language) 2013-SET-3
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2010
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2007
- Karnataka Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Punjabi (Special)
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Political Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Physical Education
- Gujarat Board Class 11 English Elective
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Sanskrit
- Manipur Board Class 11 Class 10 Mizo
- CBSE Board 12th Physics Syllabus
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Geography
- ICSE Board Class 11 Psychology