CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology Previous Year Question Papers 2005
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2005 for Class 12 Psychology
Class 12 Psychology
Time allowed : 3 hours ] [ Maximum marks: 70
General Instructions :
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Answers should be brief and to the point.
(iii) Marks for each question are indicated against it.
(iv) Question Nos. 1-7 in Part A are very short answer type questions carrying 2
marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 30 words,
(v) Question Nos. 8-13 in Part B are short answer type-II questions carrying 3 marks
each. Answer to each question should not exceed 60 words,
(vi) Question Nos. 14- 19 in Part C are short answer type-I questions carrying 4
marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 100 words,
1. Elucidate any TWO characteristics of emotionally intelligent individual.
2. Mention TWO tips to improve listening skills.
3. State any TWO techniques of self regulation.
4. How does counseling process get initiated? Mention two steps.
5. ‘Extreme cohesiveness within a group becomes harmful for functioning’.
6. What are the effects of noise on human behaviour?
7. Critically evaluate the method of behavioural rating for assessing personality.
8 A person shows break-up in relationships, increased body weight, poor performance in school and at work. State the factors predisposing this
9 Give the meaning of attribution. Explain fundamental attribution error with
the help of an example.
10. What is aggression? Describe any TWO causes.
Suggest any THREE strategies for poverty alleviation.
11. ‘Projective techniques were developed to assess unconscious motives and feelings’. Elaborate the statement and explain TWO such techniques.
Compare the trait approaches given by Allport and Cattell to understand personality.
12. State the basic assumptions of behavior therapy. Highlight various stages of systematic desensitization.
13. What is prejudice? Write any THREE sources which lead to the development of prejudices.
14. What are the potential causes of inter group conflicts among two caste or community groups. Suggest some strategies to reduce such conflicts.
15. ‘Effective communication is possible with body language’ Comment.
16. Elucidate the differences in various areas of functioning at different levels of mental retardation.
17. State three functions performed by attitudes.
18. Differentiate between prejudice and stereotype.
19. Explain the concept of stress.
20. What is emotion-focussed coping ?
21. State the focus of cognitive therapy.
22. Explain standard deviation.
23. Explain briefly Gardener’s theory of multiple intelligences.
24. Describe trait approach to personality.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Book keeping & Accountancy 2013-2
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2009
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper Of 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Economics 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Geography 2013-SET-3
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Economics 2007
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Accountancy 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2009
- ICSE Board Class 10 Computer Science 2011
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biotechnology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 9 Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Fashion Studies 2011
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Philosophy
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Math
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Political Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Science
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Economics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Physical Education
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Studies
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Arabic
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Tamil(special)
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Political Science