CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science Sample Papers 2005
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2005 for Class 12 Political Science
Class – XII
Subject – Political Science
M.M: 100 Time: 3 Hrs
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. Question Nos. 1-10 is of 1 mark each. The answers to these questions should not exceed20 word each.
3. Question Nos. 11-20 is of 2 marks each. The answers to these questions should notExceed 40 words each.
4. Question Nos. 21-30 is of 4 marks each. The answers to these questions should notExceed 100 words each.
5. Question Nos. 31-35 is of 6 marks each. The answers to these questions should notExceed 150 words each.
1. Why do people migrate? Mention any one reason
2 Fill in the blanks:
India’s-------------- policy mandates cleaner fuel for vehicles
3 Is human security and state security a same thing?
4 Some pressure groups oppose globalization. The best economic reason for opposition would be:
a) World trade may increase
b) The marginal social benefits of globalization are less than the marginal social costs
c) Global standards of living may rise
d) World income inequality may increase
5. Identify which of the following statements are correct;
Mikhail Gorbachev first became leader of the communist party of USSR in 1990
Berlin wall was pulled by the Germans in 1989
Soviet dominance over Eastern Europe was the major obstruction in the normalization of East-West relations
the decision to setup commonwealth of independent ststes in December 1991 paved the way for disintegration of the USSR
6 Correct the following sentence and re-write:
Globalization is likely to increase with an increase in tariffs
7 Read the following cartoon and answer the following
Which statement best explains the situation shown in the cartoon?
Top of Form
1. The world generally supports China’s government.
2. Many countries are attempting to expand their colonial empires.
3. Westerners are promoting Chinese investment in South America.
4. China represents a way to expand Western imports.
8 Match the following
(a) Nipendra (i) Nepal
(b) Bandaranaika ii Pakistan
© Mujibur Rehman iii Bangladesh)
(d) Yahya khan iv Srilanka
9 Name the operations started by the following countries
(a) US against Al-Qaeda and Taliban
(b) Third world countries on Environmental concerns
10 On the political map of the world mark any two missions administered by the UN for peace
11 Fill this terror meter according to Indian threat level
12 Which among the following would give more weightage to India’s proposal for permanent?
Membership in the Security Council? Give reason for the positive and negative options
(b)It is located in asia
(c)India’s growing economic power and stable economic system
13 Explain how severe economic depression poses serious threat to the European Union.
14 ‘China is an important country of south Asia but is not considered to be a part of SAARC”. Why?
15 What is India’s description of indigenous people how they are treated over here?
16 After the disintegration of USSR in1991, in which two ways has India benefited by continuing her friendship with Russia
17 Mention Indian emergence as important dialogue partner on ASEAN
18 How China has become a major actor in the world politics.
19 why did the two super powers need smaller allies during the cold war?
20 State any two constraints that operate on the US hegemony.
21 How transition happened from communism to capitalism in Russia
22 How the international system is dominated by a sole super power (US)?
23 What are the three possible strategies India can follow over its relationship with the US?
24 ‘Period of high discomfort mixed with tension is the prognostication for India-China relations for the last few years of this Century’ Explain this statement
25 How H1N1 is rapidly spreading across countries? Substantiate your answer according to new sources of threats
26 In what ways is globalization just a friendlier term for neo-imperialism?
27 What is common but differential responsibilities? Suggest two steps for the protection of global commons.
28 State the difference between the security challenges facing the newly independent countries of Asia and Africa and the security challenges in Europe
29 ‘The Geopolitical Passport series aims to humanize geopolitics by offering geopolitical specialists an opportunity to give their views on this discipline. The interviews address issues such as the rationale behind their decision to conduct geopolitical research, their favorite books and their expectations regarding the geopolitical future .’Mention few issues based on the same
30 What are the components of Indian security system?
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Crop Production 2013-SET-4
- CBSE Board Class 10 Sample Paper of Science For 2007
- ICSE Board Class 10 Physics 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Chemistry For 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology 2013
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Elements of Science & Maths for Agriculture 2013-SET-3
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Sociology
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Computer Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Reconstruction
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 History
- Haryana Board Class 12 Home Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Arabic
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Music (Hindustani Vocal)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Biotechnology
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 English Literature
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Physical and Health Education