CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science Sample Papers 2010
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2010 for Class 11 Political Science
Class – XI
Subject – Political Science
Time: 3 Hrs
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. Question Nos. 1-10 is of 1 mark each. The answers to these questions should not exceed 20 word each.
3. Question Nos. 11-20 is of 2 marks each. The answers to these questions should not Exceed 40 words each.
4. Question Nos. 21-30 is of 4 marks each. The answers to these questions should not Exceed 100 words each.
5. Question Nos. 31-35 is of 6 marks each. The answers to these questions should not Exceed 150 words each.
1.Who are the refugees?
2.Why do we need constitution?
3.Mention the ideas of Nehru on secularism.
4.Differentiate between positive and negative liberty
5.Explain John Rawl’s concept of justice
6.How is a democracy more effective than authoritarian governments in dealing with conflicting nationalist aspiration?
7.Where do rights come from?
8.Differentiate between political executive and permanent executive.
9.What are the special powers vested with Lok Sabha?
10.How Indian federalism is quasi-federal ?
11. While evolving the Indian constitution, the makers of our constitution did not hesitate to learn from experiences and experiments of western countries. what provisions India constitution has borrowed from western countries?
12.What are the provisions of objective resolution passed by Nehru?
13.What are the various functions of parliament apart from law making?
14.Why did India adopt the FPTP system?
15. What principles and policies are essential to pursue equality?
16.How rights are related with responsibilities?
17. Looking at the constitutional provisions, it seems that the president is only a rubber stamp. What are your views with regard to it?
18.How does the parliament control its executives?
19.Why Indian constitution is considered as the living document?
20. In an era of genocide, terrorism and total war, how peace pursuits means and end of political action?
21.What are the various conflicts in India’s federal system?
22.What is the political philosophy of Indian constitution?
23.Why Development has become the subject of controversy today?
24.How immorality is related with peace and development?
25.Which of the fundamental right is in your opinion the most important right? Summaries its provisions
26.Indian Secularism has been under severe criticism. Can we defend secularism?
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Functional English 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Biology For 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Physics 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language) 2013
- CBSE Board Class 10 Chemistry 2010
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Biology 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2013-SET-2
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Political Science 2008
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12th Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Functional English 2011
- Haryana Board Class 12 Philosophy
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Physics
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Psychology
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Agriculture
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Political Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Scouting & guide
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Syllabus For Psychology
- Haryana Board Class 12 Math
- CBSE Board Class 10 Syllabus For English Core
- Haryana Board Class 8 English Core