CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science Sample Papers 2009
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2009 for Class 11 Political Science
Class – XI
Subject –POLITICAL SCIENCE
MM-100 TIME-3 HRS
1 Q1-10 are of 1 mark each and to be answered in 20 words
2 Q11-20 are of 2 marks each. to be answered in 40 words
3 Q21-30 are of 4 marks each. to be answered in 100 words
4 Q31-35 are of 6 marks each and to be answered in 130-150 words
1) What do you mean by the Harm Principle?
2) Preventive Detention is………………….
3) Match the following-
a-Plato civil rights movement
b-Martin Luther Kg The Republic
c-Nelson Mandela ‘ On Liberty’
d-J.S.Mill Long Walk to Freedom
4) On the outline map of India, mark four places where bicameral legislature is there
5) Rectify and rewrite the following
Rawls use the idea of dharma to argue that fair and just distribution can be defended on rational grounds.
6) Read the cartoon and comment on it-
In this age of globalization, the world is shrinking. We are living in a global village. Nations are irrelevant
7) Fill up
Pacifism is based on the principle of……………….. …………and……………
8) Which of the following is not a function of the constitution
A - it gives the guarantee of the rights of the citizen.
B- it marks out different spheres of power for different branches of t govt
C- it ensures that good people can to power
D- it gives expression to some shared values
9) Mention any two subjects of Union List.
10) Why did Gandhi strongly plead for decentralization?
11) Differentiate between Marxism and Liberalism.
12) Why vigilant citizens are must for the success of democracy?
13) Why do we need the two houses of parliament in India?
14) An activist working among the poor says that the poor don’t need Fundamental Rights. What they need are directive
principle of the state policy to be made legally binding
15) Why do we need a constitution?
16) Differentiate between positive and negative liberty
17) Does the principle of considering the special needs of people conflict with the principle of equal treatment for all?
18) What are the limitations of nationalism?
20) Differentiate between political executive and permanent executive
21) What are the special powers vested with Lok Sabha?
22) How Indian federal structure is unitary biased?
23) Elucidate the provisions, which India has borrowed from western countries?
24) What are the provisions of objective resolution passed by Nehru?
25) What are the various instruments of parliamentary control?
26) How FPTP system is different from PR system?
27) How can we promote equality?
28) Rights place some limits on the authority of the state. Explain with examples
29) What are the discretionary powers of the president of India?
30) How does the parliament make laws?
31) Is Indian constitution a frigid document? Give reasons for your answer
What are the different approaches to pursuit peace?
32) How is judicial activism related to the protection of fundamental rights? How it helped in expanding the scope of fundamental rights?
What do you mean by the judicial review? Mention the issues, which were in the center of the controversy between the parliament and the judiciary.
33) What are the various conflicts in India’s federal system with related to center and state?
What is the political philosophy of Indian constitution?
34) Development is related with Degradation. Explain this statement.
Politics is more then what politicians do? Do you agree with this statement? How political theory is useful for us?
35) Which of the fundamental right is called the ‘heart and soul’ of the constitution? Mention its provisions
Indian Secularism has been under severe criticism. Can we defend secularism
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science 2013-SET-2
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Elements of Science & Maths for Agriculture 2013-SET-3
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Chemistry 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2010
- Bihar Board Class 11 Business Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2007
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Biology Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Psychology 2011
Previous Year Paper
- Karnataka Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biotechnology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2008
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Fashion Studies
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Biology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Socially Useful Productive Work
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Business Studies
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Syllabus For Math
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Political Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Arabic
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Accountancy
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Home Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Geography