CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science Previous Year Question Papers 2007
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2007 for Class 11 Political Science
Class – XI
Subject –POLITICAL SCIENCE
MM-100 TIME-3 HRS
1. Total 35 Qs are there.
2 Q1-10 are of 1 mark each and to be answered in 20 words
3 Q11-20 are of 2 marks each. to be answered in 40 words
4 Q21-30 are of 4 marks each. to be answered in 100 words
5 Q31-35 are of 6 marks each and to be answered in 130-150 words
1) What do you mean by the Harm Principle?
2) Preventive Detention is………………….
3) Match the following-
a-Plato civil rights movement
b-Martin Luther Kg The Republic
c-Nelson Mandela ‘ On Liberty’
d-J.S.Mill Long Walk to Freedom
4) On the outline map of India, mark four places where bicameral legislature is there
5) Rectify and rewrite the following
Rawls use the idea of dharma to argue that fair and just distribution can be defended on rational grounds.
6) Read the cartoon and comment on it-
In this age of globalization, the world is shrinking. We are living in a global village. Nations are irrelevant
7) Fill up
Pacifism is based on the principle of……………….. …………and……………
8) Which of the following is not a function of the constitution
A - it gives the guarantee of the rights of the citizen.
B- it marks out different spheres of power for different branches of t govt
C- it ensures that good people can to power
D- it gives expression to some shared values
9) Mention any two subjects of Union List.
10) Why did Gandhi strongly plead for decentralization?
11) Differentiate between Marxism and Liberalism.
12) Why vigilant citizens are must for the success of democracy?
13) Why do we need the two houses of parliament in India?
14) An activist working among the poor says that the poor don’t need Fundamental Rights. What they need are directive principle of the state policy to be made legally binding
15) Why do we need a constitution?
16) Differentiate between positive and negative liberty
17) Does the principle of considering the special needs of people conflict with the principle of equal treatment for all?
18) What are the limitations of nationalism?
19) Differentiate between political executive and permanent executive
20) What are the special powers vested with Lok Sabha?
21) How Indian federal structure is unitary biased?
22) Elucidate the provisions, which India has borrowed from western countries?
23) What are the provisions of objective resolution passed by Nehru?
24) What are the various instruments of parliamentary control?
25) How FPTP system is different from PR system?
26) How can we promote equality?
27) Rights place some limits on the authority of the state. Explain with examples
28) What are the discretionary powers of the president of India?
29) How does the parliament make laws?
30) Is Indian constitution a frigid document? Give reasons for your answer
What are the different approaches to pursuit peace?
31) How is judicial activism related to the protection of fundamental rights? How it helped in expanding the scope of fundamental rights?
What do you mean by the judicial review? Mention the issues, which were in the center of the controversy between the parliament and the judiciary.
32) What are the various conflicts in India’s federal system with related to center and state?
What is the political philosophy of Indian constitution?
33) Development is related with Degradation. Explain this statement.
Politics is more then what politicians do? Do you agree with this statement? How political theory is useful for us?
34) Which of the fundamental right is called the ‘heart and soul’ of the constitution? Mention its provisions
Indian Secularism has been under severe criticism. Can we defend secularism
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Science 2013
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Botany Sample Paper Of 2011
- ICSE Board Class 10 History 2009
- ICSE Board Class 10 English Core
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2010
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Of 2005
- Gujarat Board Class 10 English Core 2005
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Economics Sample Paper OF 2012
- Karnataka Board Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2011
- ICSE Board Class 10 Chemistry 2010
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2010
- CBSE BOARD Home Science Syllabus for Class 12
- ICSE Board Class 12 Political Science
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Political Science
- Samacheer Kalvi Class 10 Physics
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Urdu Core
- ICSE Board Class 10 Biology
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Accountancy
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Studies
- CBSE Board Class 11 Home Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Tamil